Boston Bruins IX-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I rather keep the picks

I dont see a high ceiling for Stud nor Vaaka

Bottom 6 type players. Let Coyotes figure it out

Kessel on the other hand would add a legit scoring threat from the right side other than Pasta

Lineup could look like

Marchand Bergeron Pasta
Debrusk Krejci Kessel
Ritchie Coyle Smith
Bjork Kuraly Kuhlman /Frederic/Senyshyn
I’d hope that IF Sweeney decides to move Studnicka & Vaakaneinen + he acquires better than Phil Kessel

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
I’d hope that IF Sweeney decides to move Studnicka & Vaakaneinen + he acquires better than Phil Kessel
What Bruins can get for those two players for real, Studnicka show nothing great, weak on battle, average skating, no shot...do a great job on PK, thats it!

Sevendust

Jan 11, 2010
Munich, Germany
Well I hope he is, if he's not I want him as distant as possible from anything Bruins. The guy has a loser mentality and now even looks like a loser on the ice.

I dont know. On one side I can agree with you, on the other side I remember what happened to Nathan Horton when he came to Boston. Winning teams can pull you with them. The problem is that in this state the team is right now, trading for Hall could lead them to totally imploding. Somewho he seems to be cursed :laugh:

Reactions: Gordoff

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Seriously.

Can someone explain to me why Studnicka is such a valued prospect? I'm sure there's a lot I'm missing from those who actively watch Providence.
First off this is his first game in 2 weeks. Second he hasn't played much this year leading to him not really building much confidence. His biggest weakness is definitely his strength. It is more apparent when he is playing wing but not so much when he is at center.

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
What Bruins can get for those two players for real, Studnicka show nothing great, weak on battle, average skating, no shot...do a great job on PK, thats it!

I'm sure there is a lot to pick apart from his 6 minutes of ice time every night. Kid is legit and hasn't been given a chance, also playing out of his role on the wing. You give him middle 6 minutes at center with a NHL level player or two and you'll see what the other 30 GMs see in him. There is a reason he wasn't moved over the past couple years when Boston was in the mix for the big names on the market. Vaak too, guy hasn't been given any kind of chance and he's being written off as a nothing player. He's easily a top 4 if he's given the ice time Lauzon, Zbroil and Gryz get.

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
I'm sure there is a lot to pick apart from his 6 minutes of ice time every night. Kid is legit and hasn't been given a chance, also playing out of his role on the wing. You give him middle 6 minutes at center with a NHL level player or two and you'll see what the other 30 GMs see in him. There is a reason he wasn't moved over the past couple years when Boston was in the mix for the big names on the market. Vaak too, guy hasn't been given any kind of chance and he's being written off as a nothing player. He's easily a top 4 if he's given the ice time Lauzon, Zbroil and Gryz get.
I hope you're right!

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I hope you're right!
Hell, even Bergeron didn't set the world on fire his first few years here. Stud needs time (as was said) at center with a couple of decent wings for more than a few minutes here and there, game in and game out and THEN you decide. Not gonna see him succeed until he gets a chance to. IMO he has more upside than Kuraly and Wagner at this point.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Hell, even Bergeron didn't set the world on fire his first few years here. Stud needs time (as was said) at center with a couple of decent wings for more than a few minutes here and there, game in and game out and THEN you decide. Not gonna see him succeed until he gets a chance to. IMO he has more upside than Kuraly and Wagner at this point.

Yeah with those back to back 70 point seasons, what a bum.....

Reactions: Lo97 and Number6

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
haha Bergeron came in at 18 and looked like a 10 year vet. He's the opposite of Studnicka at this point. what an awful example to try and make the case for Stud.

Reactions: Lo97 and kjpm

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Seriously.

Can someone explain to me why Studnicka is such a valued prospect? I'm sure there's a lot I'm missing from those who actively watch Providence.
What did you just watch him in today’s game only? Kid has put up points and been an every situation player at every single level. Captain of his Junior team because he does everything right. Scored 7 shortys last year in providence, won the fastest skater in the AHL contest. Has looked pretty awesome in most NHL games he has played. Yes he is a valuable prospect and you can bet any GM is asking for him when the Bruins call on any player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad