Boston Bruins IX-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Were any of those enough?

And both Nash and Kase were adds intended to fill a known hole on the 2nd line. So each year he just leaves that gaping hole, then attempts to fill it with a rental at the deadline.

Not sure he deserves accolades for continuing to leave the same problem and never actually solving it.

Some perspective.

What about the other 25 or so teams who have not won a championship for tens of years.

What do you think they say about their GM?

Now compare what other teams have done in the past 20 years to Boston.

I think Bruins management has earned some benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:

Riley 88

Jan 24, 2020
Three Deals to make and why..........

PK Subban 40 % retained. and Myles Wood....or Palmieri. Prefer Wood. Bigger faster and can score. TRADE....Gryz, Studnincka and a number 2. Get PK for 6 million next year. Wood is 26 and very signable.

Taylor Hall.....I give them a first. We can recoup when we sell next year.....He will be a STAR here. Bergie will ignite him. Just do it.

Debrusk for Hanefen. I would add slightly here. Hanifin is playing very well lately.

Marchy-Bergie-Pasta
Ritchie-Krejci Hall
Wood, Coyle-Smith
Bjork-Kuraly-Frederick
Khulman/Wagner

PK-Charlie
Hanifin--Carlo
Zboril-Miller
Louzan-Tinordi Vaakanainen

Gryz...He makes 4 million, That going the other way will also help offset PK money for next year and he will only cost us 2 million. The Devils need to cut salary. PK is not part of the future there.

Plus, expansion, i do not believe we should protect Gryz over Lauzon or Zboril. So we may lose Gryz anyway.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL

PK Subban 40 % retained. and Myles Wood....or Palmieri. Prefer Wood. Bigger faster and can score. TRADE....Gryz, Studnincka and a number 2. Get PK for 6 million next year. Wood is 26 and very signable.

Taylor Hall.....I give them a first. We can recoup when we sell next year.....He will be a STAR here. Bergie will ignite him. Just do it.

Debrusk for Hanefen. I would add slightly here. Hanifin is playing very well lately.

Marchy-Bergie-Pasta
Ritchie-Krejci Hall
Wood, Coyle-Smith
Bjork-Kuraly-Frederick
Khulman/Wagner

PK-Charlie
Hanifin--Carlo
Zboril-Miller

Gryz...He makes 4 million, That going the other way will also help offset PK money for next year and he will only cost us 2 million. The Devils need to cut salary. PK is not part of the future there.

Plus, expansion, i do not believe we should protect Gryz over Lauzon or Zboril. So we may lose Gryz anyway.
LOL.

Go for it.

RHR37

Dec 24, 2019
From Hockebuzz.com
I know but..
Comments]
Chatter out there is Boston and NJ talking. Palmieri and Vatanen with DeBrusk and a pick coming back. 50% retention on Palmieri.

Lol how does he even write that stuff and feel good about it. I think this board would short circuit if that deal happened

Reactions: bbfan419

Bodit9

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY

Marchy-Bergie-Pasta
Ritchie-Krejci Hall
Wood, Coyle-Smith
Bjork-Kuraly-Frederick
Khulman/Wagner

PK-Charlie
Hanifin--Carlo
Zboril-Miller

Hanefen would be amazing.

Reactions: HustleB

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
The kid is 29 and he's got 2 goals in 32 games this season.

He has just 2 goals.... but he also leads the Sabres in SOG with 77. That's 2.6% on the year. Is that a true representation of his ability or just a small sample size on a bad team?

He had 218 goals/563 points in his first 627 games prior to joining the Sabres.... Age 18-28. That's a 29 goal/74 point per 82 game clip. Even if the true current day player is somewhere in between, it's a hell of a lot better than what we have. If the price is right, it's a good low risk/high reward move.

Truth is, this team needs a high reward player.... They aren't shoring up a 3rd line or adding defensive depth. Probably a sign they shouldn't be buyers, but if you can potentially get that player without giving up your first or top prospects (which aren't much to begin with), you have to go for it IMO.

Reactions: bbfan419

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
He has just 2 goals.... but he also leads the Sabres in SOG with 77. That's 2.6% on the year. Is that a true representation of his ability or just a small sample size on a bad team?

He had 218 goals/563 points in his first 627 games prior to joining the Sabres.... Age 18-28. That's a 29 goal/74 point per 82 game clip. Even if the true current day player is somewhere in between, it's a hell of a lot better than what we have. If the price is right, it's a good low risk/high reward move.

Truth is, this team needs a high reward player.... They aren't shoring up a 3rd line or adding defensive depth. Probably a sign they shouldn't be buyers, but if you can potentially get that player without giving up your first or top prospects (which aren't much to begin with), you have to go for it IMO.

Its not low risk if the guy is making $8 mil and really is on the downhill side.

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
From Hockebuzz.com
I know but..
Comments]
Chatter out there is Boston and NJ talking. Palmieri and Vatanen with DeBrusk and a pick coming back. 50% retention on Palmieri.
I read somewhere Palmieri thinks he will be getting a raise even with a flat cap. I doubt it going by the Hoffman and Toffoli signings. Watch what you are doing DS, but this rumour is probably not valid anyways.

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad