Boston Bruins IX-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
The bottom line is Sweeney has failed to address the Bruins biggest issue since he's been here, he's failed and excuses are like @$$holes everyone has one so if Sweeney fails yet another year of not being able to bring in the right guy, no more excuses, send him packing.

Look at the bright side, we've drafted about 50 d-men over the last 4 drafts....or at least it feels like it

Reactions: Trizz617 and TCB

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
They are the same age, have almost the same career high in points with 39 and 38 and Kase is a little bit worse in his ppg. The only thing Kase got more is concussions, unfortunately.

Get a real driver for this second line rw. If you have to pay a price that hurts go big.
I honestly believe he’s our guy. Watch a Arizona Game if you can. Guy is really good

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017
Team shouldn’t be trading away picks and prospects at the deadline they should be acquiring them. Sell pieces, get younger, get different.
After tonight I have to agree. Not even sure anymore if they have 8 guys I would protect. I mean for sure the production line. Mac, Lauzon, Grizz and Carlo. No one else stands out so trade for a good forward and protect them as the 8th guy. They need to get younger at the center spot and pronto. Maybe time to go with the kids in net. That saves them a lot of cash cap.

shoulders7

Jan 28, 2009
Peabody
They should be moving on from free agents to be and if possible bottom of the roster guys. Halak, if they can get anything for him, see you later. Last years playoffs showed that if rask goes down they are toast anyways. Halak doesn’t do anything that vladar can’t do. Kuraly, same thing. Appreciate all he has done here, but they have Frederic et al who can do his job. Wagner, ghost this year. Don’t think you can even move him but I’d try. The injury aside kuhlman just looks like he is much more deserving of that spot. Just another frustrating loss.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I would.

Ritchie too. This team has been looking high and low for guys with size/grit that can actually play. Now they have two of them IMO I'm not willing to let either go so Neely can continue his search for Power Forward-types.

Meanwhile, this team shed Chara and Krug, Hasn't iced it's projected best 6 D-men since Game 1 of this year. Meanwhile team defense, PP and PK haven't really missed a beat. Which tells me between the defensive system they play, and the depth of D-men they have, if they lose one of Gryz/Lauzon/Clifton/Zboril to Seattle, they will be just fine.

The forward corps needs all the help it can get. Now and moving forward.
PP SUCKS NOW

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
After tonight I have to agree. Not even sure anymore if they have 8 guys I would protect. I mean for sure the production line. Mac, Lauzon, Grizz and Carlo. No one else stands out so trade for a good forward and protect them as the 8th guy. They need to get younger at the center spot and pronto. Maybe time to go with the kids in net. That saves them a lot of cash cap.
Coyle has to be protected. Contract says he can't be moved. There's your eight.

Reactions: HustleB and Kegs

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
The way people speak ill of Ondrej Kase on this website you’d think he’s the only player to have one or multiple concussions. It’s part of the game and that deal was good. Not the player’s fault that he got hit in the face by a greasy player.
Not his fault at all. For me the problem was he wasn’t very good when he played. I know he didn’t play a lot but I wasn’t impressed with him when he was healthy.

Reactions: missingchicklet

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I agree with everything you say here except "Garland - I’m a fan and if Kase is cooked I go after him - he’s worth a first to me." I like Garland too and I guess I would pay the price no matter what happens with Kase. You can't pin your hopes on a guy this easily concussed IMO. It isn't fair to him (pressure of trying to get back for the playoffs) and it isn't fair to the team.
Well said

Reactions: Gordoff

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I wouldn't say solidly.

I'd say we should have one, but anything can happen.
Did you noticed that Don didn't say "book it?" So it's not a complete, 100%, official * Don Godfather prediction without the "book it.":)

*Book it, is the official trademark of.......The. Don. Godfather!

No transmission, re-transmission, redistribution, or dissemination of "book it" is allowed without the complete, written consent of: THE DON GODFATHER!:confused:

Last edited:

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
For what it’s worth, heard Darren Dreger (yes I know), say that it’s basically a ghost town out there for player movement among gms right now.

Might be another sleepy TDL for this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad