Confirmed with Link: It's Started! (Management firings)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Like I have said before, our local media is garbage at breaking stories or having sources.

Almost every time significant news comes out that is actually true we hear it from the well known league insiders first.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Honestly, Pittsburgh sports media should have a 24/7 live camera feed reality show. It’s insane. I don’t think there are any other cities where the media guys go after *each other* like they do here. I’m sure you’ve heard of the Colin Dunlap and Chris Mack fight rumor? Anyway, that’s a different topic…
Getting video evidence directly contradicting Rossi or Yohe's articles would be hilarious.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
As Sid cradled Teddy’s well-defined cheekbones in his hands, he whispered, “shh, shh baby, that’s not how we do things in Pittsburgh.”

Sid immediately left Teddy and marched straight into Rob Rossi’s foyer where he took out his cellphone and showed Rob texts between Sid and Geno.

Sid then took Rob’s hand and gently caressed it while saying, “THAT is how we do it in Pittsburgh” before murdering Hextall and framing kasperi kapanen

Lust for Life

Jun 30, 2018
As Sid cradled Teddy’s well-defined cheekbones in his hands, he whispered, “shh, shh baby, that’s not how we do things in Pittsburgh.”

Sid immediately left Teddy and marched straight into Rob Rossi’s foyer where he took out his cellphone and showed Rob texts between Sid and Geno.

Sid then took Rob’s hand and gently caressed it while saying, “THAT is how we do it in Pittsburgh” before murdering Hextall and framing kasperi kapanen

you have a future in erotic writing if you ever decide to change careers

Reactions: Lustaf

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004

This is somehow LESS creepy than the actual article.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009

You better copyright this before it ends up as part of Rossi or Yohe's next article.

Reactions: Lustaf

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I remember back in the day on the old official board there was some girl who would make horse/player mashup fanfiction/drawings. Yeah you read that correctly... I have no idea WTF either.

So that was less weird and more informative than Rossi's stuff.

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
I remember back in the day on the old official board there was some girl who would make horse/player mashup fanfiction/drawings. Yeah you read that correctly... I have no idea WTF either.

So that was less weird and more informative than Rossi's stuff.

Thank you for that memory. I certainly did not want to go the rest of my life without that particular recall.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
We could have had this for years, but he needed to write alcoholic / gambling insinuations about Despres instead.

Really shows that his coverage is based on how much he likes the GM
Seems to be the case with everyone that covers the Pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad