Confirmed with Link: It's Started! (Management firings)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Think it’s going to be either Dubas or Darche. Friedman said FSG is “looking hard” at Darche yesterday.
I have a feeling that the Pens jobs wont really be a consideration for Dubas. He'll listen to what FSG has to say but if I were him Id wait for something better

Tulsky is out according to Lebrun.
Yeah meant to write Darche

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Like I keep saying he looked about the same as Rust to me in the same role.

And to hear most people tell it Rust is a perfectly fine top six player if not a downright bargain and by the end of the year was playing great hockey. I myself failed to actually see any of that this past year. But I'm kinda dumb.

But anyway by that logic Nylander is a suitable top six player. Hey... there's even more money that can be freed up for a third line center!
I mean not really lol…exaggeration..Rust had a bad first half of the season and a low shooting % and still managed to get some goals in compared to Nylander…Nylander did look better on the forecheck though

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
One thing that Madden brought up that is actually valid is that you need a GM who’s gonna be Sullivan and Crosby’s boss. If Dubas and Darche are the top two then that goes with that idea. Dubas fired Babcock and Darche has a lot of managerial experience.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
What are Darche's qualifications besides being in TB when they rode the shortened season or circumvented the cap to their cups?
Thats my biggest worry. But he was the VP of some logistics company after hockey and prior to being hired by Tampa.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
What are Darche's qualifications besides being in TB when they rode the shortened season or circumvented the cap to their cups?

Mathieu Darche - Director of Hockey Operations

Former Lightning forward and NHL veteran MATHIEU DARCHE joined the Tampa Bay organization on May 6, 2019 as Director of Hockey Operations. Darche assists General Manager Julien BriseBois in all aspects of player personnel decisions, analytics, player development, contract preparation and negotiation, budgeting, scheduling and cap tracking.

A veteran of 250 NHL games played with the Lightning, Columbus Blue Jackets, Nashville Predators, San Jose Sharks and Montreal Canadiens, Darche, 43, joins the Bolts after formally retiring as a player in 2013. He was heavily involved as part of the NHLPA negotiating committee during the 2012-13 work stoppage, also serving on the negotiating committee of the Professional Hockey Players Association for the American Hockey League's collective bargaining agreement.

After retiring as a player, Darche worked for Delmar International, a Canadian customs broker and freight forwarder with more than 1,000 employees worldwide offering complete cargo management supply chain solutions, in the position of vice president of sales and marketing. He also served five years on the board of Ronald McDonald House and six years as a television hockey analyst on RDS. Darche graduated from McGill University in Montreal in 2000 with a commerce degree, majoring in marketing and international business, and was named to the school's sports hall of fame in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad