Post-Game Talk: ITS OVER- Did we make a huge mistake on Pierre-Luc Dubois Thread?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

“Would you rather that the Habs trade for Dubois or instead wait and try to sign him when he becomes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada

The Notorious Ace young! on Twitter: Who the fook is that guy??  @TheNotoriousMMA 💪👊 https://t.co/AgZBRtDTkp / Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: dinodebino

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Underwhelming return for a team that doesnt want to rebuild with all their stars wanting out lol
Much better return than anything we were rumored to be offering and any proposal I've seen Habs fans saying seemed fair for the Jets.

Reactions: HabzSauce

Harry Kakalovich

Like and reply
Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
So the Jets did allow permission to the Kings to talk to Dubois? Wondering when they did. Just recently or a few days ago?

I doubt Dubois "prefers" to go to the Kings. He's open to it for sure though. Dreger should choose his words carefully.

But hey, maybe Dubois hears the devalue narratives from some Habs fans and he asked himself, why bother if they will be targeting me from day one.
Right. Either it's because he's an avid HF Habs Board reader and got scared off by people who disagree with Habs Hali...

OR...

He and his agent used the Habs as leverage.

Both seem similarly plausible...

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Imo Dach > Vilardi. And I would have been willing to give up the other pieces.

So imo we would have had to find a 3rd team to get a Vilardi level piece without giving up Dach.

I prefer Dach but he and Vilardi are fairly close in Value.

And Dach is my sticking point as well.

Also incredibly happy we didn't give up Dach. For those who don't know my avatar is a Kirby Duck.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Kings collecting top 6 forwards in their prime: PLD, Fiala, Arvidson, and .... Danault.

I prefer Dach but he and Vilardi are fairly close in Value.

And Dach is my sticking point as well.

Also incredibly happy we didn't give up Dach. For those who don't know my avatar is a Kirby Duck.

Many saying Vilardi is too slow to be a center, can't drive a line. Plus he has injury concerns.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad