Post-Game Talk: Isles def. Canucks - 6-2 (Horvat x2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
I wouldn’t say hundred percent but he’s looking good so far

Can’t seem to warm up tonight. Heat cranked blankets are on, nothing. going to pour myself a nice hot man-bath and try not to drop my iPad in the water while I watch the game from there.
My balls are hot.

I have hot balls.

……

sweaty…

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
If the Canucks can simply outscore the Islanders the rest of the way then this team is literally only FIVE points behind the second wild card spot while only having to jump over the Preds, Blues and Aves. Its that simple

Just win the next 5 or 6 games and this team is on the VERGE of being in that spot

Man :yo:

Reactions: bbud

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
If the Canucks can simply outscore the Islanders the rest of the way then this team is literally only FIVE points behind the second wild card spot while only having to jump over the Preds, Blues and Aves. Its that simple

Just win the next 5 or 6 games and this team is on the VERGE of being in that spot

Man :yo:
Next 5 those road games are tough they need this one

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
My balls are hot.

I have hot balls.

……

sweaty…
umm-speechless.gif

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Myers was stick checked on his assist to Barzal, so as much of a good Isles play, as it was a poor D play.

I don't know wtf TyMy was doing on the 1st goal against. That pass was clearly for him, and he had all day to take it. Left Huggy out to dry.
Had a brutal pinch that caused a 2 on 1 when we were all over them
Takes a bad penalty that ends up in the net
The play you mentioned
compounds it by getting caught flat footed at the blue line moving backwards
Hands Barzal a stare down with Martin (checked or not he should have moved the puck quicker he had all day and awkwardly fell into the boards)

GARBAGE

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
Bear looks bad on that play but Boeser and Hughes don't seem to be communicating to him about where to throw the puck as two Isles are hounding him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad