Post-Game Talk: Isles def. Canucks - 6-2 (Horvat x2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Diogenes92

Dec 13, 2014
North Vancouver
I have a sick feeling that management will sign Horvat to a huge contract and triple down on the same roster for next season. Basically locking us into being a 15th place team for another 7+ years.

Reactions: Nomobo

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
This game essentially boils down to Hughes and Myers being shit defenders and Martin being a back up vs a Vezina candidate

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Great shot by Barzal but Martin consistently fails to micro-adjust to changes in release point. He's so far out that it's a bit puzzling that he hasn't caught on to this. With that much depth the shooter doesn't have much to aim at so they are often going to look to change their release. Also doesn't help that he plays so low, you don't have to reach as much when you're cutting the angle aggressively but by playing so low you are giving up the coverage that you gain by coming out in the first place.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Dont have one

All you do is hate post about hughes youre too old pal you might get a stroke
Hes small soft cant play d lmfao best you have is insult im old im neither attitude from you weak like smurfs

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I am at the game, Having a great time, Canucks presentation is good this year!

Also, Nasty pass by JT Miller and finish by bo!

Reactions: mossey3535 and quat

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
It's hilarious that the only guys that's been consistent on the team is a guy with an expiring contract and the guy who's a Rfa the year after that.

Can't anyone who's on a long-term contract have a good season??

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
He didn’t look good. He looked good for Myers’ standards. He was still bad.
He was good last year, and shockingly with OEL as well. One of the only positive xGF% defensemen on the team while getting tough defensive minutes. I didn't like the signing either, especially after his first two seasons here, but I legit thought it was a Travis Green thing and Myers was turning it around, and now it's just another regression back to his old self.

• Wow
Reactions: wonton15 and MS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad