GDT: Islanders @ Devils - Season Finale - 7:00 PM - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
They’re doing the “Yes” chants, kill me.

The most annoying fanbase in the Metro and it isn’t close.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
There's either not enough Devils fans in the building tonight or they just don't have the energy to really care anymore.

But I was hoping to hear some Fire Travis or the team getting booed off the ice tonight.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Ever notice the attacking forward is almost always behind our defenders.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You won't even get to hear the team booed off the ice over all the Islander fans cheers.

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
I'm hoping the new coach doesn't insist on playing Haula in every situation possible despite the horrible results it brings

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Lou this Lou that

Palmeri is scoring, Nelson is overplaying his deal, Barzal and Horvat are producing, Romanov is playing quite well. And they are making playoff with everything they have in the roster.

Like it or not but Lou did fine job. Not great, but not bad. He isnt the only one in the league who is trying to compete for play off no matter what.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Can 23 just hurt someone? It literally how other teams succeed. Go out, cheap shot someone, get in a fight, kill the penalty and the other team is down a man.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Lou this Lou that

Palmeri is scoring, Nelson is overplaying his deal, Barzal and Horvat are producing, Romanov is playing quite well. And they are making playoff with everything they have in the roster.

Like it or not but Lou did fine job. Not great, but not bad. He isnt the only one in the league who is trying to compete for play off no matter what.

Vegas pretty much goes balls to the wall trying to make the playoffs too.

Reactions: BostonDevil

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
About to be 8-12-1 under Green.

Dude I was soooo close with the 7-13-1 prediction. Can I at least WIN SOMETHING for that?

Even just Taco Bell rewards points or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad