GDT: Islanders @ Devils - Season Finale - 7:00 PM - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
C'mon Devils disappoint me one more time...
46fbdae0ab8ec7b8b86a12352ee243b4.jpg

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'd say maybe there's potential for a Fire Travis chant, but you wouldn't be able to hear it drown out all the Islanders fans.

The pop after Tierney got a penalty tells me this building has wayyyyy too many Islanders fans in it tonight.

Either that or the Devils fans are just quiet or have fallen asleep due to #TRAVISGREENHOCKEY

That'll really put you to sleep after a hard day's work.

RNCDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I think there's a greater than 50% chance he never plays in the league again.

I'm 70% sure this is it for him.

It's hard for 35 year old players to get a contract when they're a UFA. It's not like he's Chara and teams are just gonna keep signing him as long as he wants to continue playing.

There's gonna be other older UFA defensemen that will draw more interest based on reputation, like Alec Martinez and maybe even Giordano.
He is willing to do all post-game interviews for terrible teams. That's not nothing! I actually do hope he sticks in the Devils organization somehow, but I just cannot watch him play any more.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm confident he is gone but I knew we would bring back 23. He will probably get 2+ years too
I'm skeptical any of the UFAs other than #23 will be back.

And I've been saying I think he'll be back, which is mostly just because of Rempe. Once Rempe isn't relevant anymore, MacDermid/goons will be off the roster again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad