Pre-Game Talk: Interlude

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenos

Oct 4, 2009
Yeah. They should just doubleshifting a forward (and scratch Neal), and put in Bouch as a 7th D, switching in now and then.

As already mentioned, he's hurt. Re-injured the hand he broke last season. No idea how serious it is (obviously not too bad if he's practicing), but I guarantee that's the reason he's out.

MaxR11

Mar 28, 2017
F*** these long breaks. 3 of them in the last month. I swear it must screw with a guy like Leon who has that big locomotive engine that starts slow and takes time to rev up. Then you get him to play like 3 games in 4 nights when the engine is still not ready and it f***s him even more. Then you power him down for a week and try to start it back up again and again.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
D33188B0-BCF0-4EBC-BBFD-64C2F95DF71C.jpeg

MaxR11

Mar 28, 2017
Man, just sit Smith for a while until he's feeling 100% fine from the "tweak" for like at least a week of feeling 100% fine. Those tweaks can easily leave you susceptible to an actual serious injury down the road if you're not careful.... especially at his age.

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
kahun, Mcdavid on one line defensively worries me, but it is worth a shot, Kahun has some skill. Nygard barely plays, when he does he's injured again.

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
F*** these long breaks. 3 of them in the last month. I swear it must screw with a guy like Leon who has that big locomotive engine that starts slow and takes time to rev up. Then you get him to play like 3 games in 4 nights when the engine is still not ready and it f***s him even more. Then you power him down for a week and try to start it back up again and again.
May e he should start doing laps right now.

Reactions: Duke74

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Surprised Bouchard wasn't sent down months ago. Based on Holland's comments and Tippett's actions (or lack thereof) there appears to be a bit of a disconnect between Coach and GM in regard to Bouchard.

Stauffer said there was a meeting with Tippett, Holland and Bouchards agent and Bouchard was given the choice to go or stay and he elected to stay as the 4th RD here than play in Bako.

I don’t think there is any disconnect.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Stauffer said there was a meeting with Tippett, Holland and Bouchards agent and Bouchard was given the choice to go or stay and he elected to stay as the 4th RD here than play in Bako.

I don’t think there is any disconnect.

I do like that they gave him a say in where he would be. Maybe he feels like he’s learning more practicing with actual NHL players rather than spending another season in the AHL.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Can we even play both Bouch and Stalock after using up two of the 4 callups on Neal and Nygard?

McLeod should be getting 3rd one unless Tipp is being Tipp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad