Rumor: In-season Proposals, Rumors, Free Agents & Roster Moves (related topics) LIV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Lack and Markstrom in Vancouver now. Just a year ago it was Luongo and Schneider.

Amazing.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
In all seriousness with the Nucks trading Lu...could they need Goalie prospects? GUESS WHO HAS SOME lol

No, they have Lack and Markstrom with Eriksson and Cannata in the minors. They'll be fine in net.

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
I think im more surprised that the VAN window just closed, hell it got slammed shut. Thought they would be in the race for years after their finals appearence.

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
Missed so much at work.

Vancouver is done, they missed their window. I thought Luongo might go back to Florida but I thought if it would have happened it would've been last summer.

Also I hope the Avalanche are interested in Luke Schenn.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Missed so much at work.

Vancouver is done, they missed their window. I thought Luongo might go back to Florida but I thought if it would have happened it would've been last summer.

I'd like to know what the story is with him. I haven't watched much of him this season, but it appears he's having a pretty bad year. 2 more years at $3.6m can be a little worrisome if we aren't pretty confident he can bounce back.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Gravy is delicious on cakes, but only if they don't come iced. You can't have both, that's just obscene and disgusting.

Maybe it's an Italian thing, like when they call pasta sauce gravy. Maybe it just applies to all toppings? Like getting yogurt with gravy on it. Or getting your coffee with gravy and two gravy's.

No one needs to correct me on this, I'm just going to assume it's true.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Missed so much at work.

What in God's name would you want with him!?

And it looks like the Canucks unraveled once Boston figured them out, and they made all the wrong moves there afterwards to try and get back into contention. Still amazing how quickly they went from SCFs to rebuilding.

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
What in God's name would you want with him!?

And it looks like the Canucks unraveled once Boston figured them out, and they made all the wrong moves there afterwards to try and get back into contention. Still amazing how quickly they went from SCFs to rebuilding.

A former 5th overall pick 24-year-old defenseman?

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Schenn has major foot speed issues. That's why he's struggling to establish himself in the NHL.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Schenn at 3.6 million is kind of frightening. He is big and throws his body around a lot, which would be nice. Blocks a fair amount of shots too. He'd essentially take Guenin's role, and Guenin is payed 1/4 of what Schenn is.

Funny how that 2008 draft turned out.

Schenn--> Overpaid. Bogosian--> Overpaid. Myers--> Overpaid.

All had early success followed by regression.

You can easily see why teams would be enticed though:

Foote would probably enjoy working with him.

Last edited:

Averick*

My point was that there's no point in searching meaning in what he said because that can be interpreted in 1000 different ways depending on a number of factors and every scenario is as likely as the other because we have no idea about what's going on in his head, it's a pointless exercise.

It isn't pointless to reconcile actions with words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad