Impact thread - Saputo n'est pas Briand Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Can we have Barco on loan?

Funny that he played in the All-Star game though

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
giphy.gif

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
So of course we have trouble finding players if we only have De Santis working on recruitment outside of MLS. Football is a big f***ing world for one man.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

For only 18 mil. Bayern once again showing their unique diplomatic approach in this overpriced transfer market era. Bayern don't need the money and I see a potential partnership starting with Barca- Bayern in the future. Vidal in today's standards is easily +35 Mil. That's why Bayern plan on using the 20 mil spent on Davies in giving him games starting January.

Douglas Costa left which is great news for Davies. His only competition for more minutes is Coman lol.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Breaking news

Sources are telling me that the Impact are talking to Les Sashimi in la Ligue Amicale de Soccer de Montreal to aquire their star striker Ti-Gus Tremblay

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Breaking news

the only thing Les Sashimi asked for the transfer was a case of Budweiser but Joey showed up with 3 boxes of oreos instead, says "les sashimi changed the offer at the last minute".

No deal

Reactions: ArtPeur

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Breaking news

the only thing Les Sashimi asked for the transfer was a case of Budweiser but Joey showed up with 3 boxes of oreos instead, says "les sashimi changed the offer at the last minute".

No deal
Now I MUST follow you on twitter

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
So there isn't a single CF they can sign from (based on the leagues of the last acquisitions) Argentina, Belgium, France, Chile, Costa Rica or even Italy? Nobody in those countries they could get that would be even slightly better than Mancosu? Really?

Reactions: JayKing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad