Impact thread - Saputo n'est pas Briand Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
This summer mercato is nothing short of a disaster. Very disappointed. This club can make the playoffs but thats about it. We needed at least a striker to really make us believe this season won’t be wasted.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
At this point I'll take pretty much anything over having Mancosu and Shome/Krolicki in the starting lineup. Improving these 2 positions would instantly make us better and it doesn't even need to be that big of an improvement. I can live with RB being kind of meh and the central defense is gonna be improving on it's own with Diallo and Fisher coming back.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Kei Kamara→Lee Nguyen
→Rodrigo Aguirre→Clement Grenier→Claudio Marchisio→Thomas Monconduit
→Fernando Torres→Hatem Ben Arfa → Jimmy Briand→Christian Lopez Justin Meram→Yannis Salibur→Serge Gakpé→Fanendo Adi→Enner Valencia→Luciano Acosta→Zero Zero

Reactions: ArtPeur

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
If they surprise us... it likely will be with a Bologna reject or a meh Argentinian from NDS's agents. So, at this point, I prefer that we do not sign anyone.

As long as said reject is cheaper and better than Manq'soncoup (which shouldn't be hard), I still want them.

Reactions: TRG

Krnage

Nov 22, 2010
Quebec
from Bologna .... i would try to get one of Ádám Nagy, Mattia Destro,Lorenzo Crisetig, Orji , Okwonkwo
or Godfred Donsah... but i dont think they're avalaible :naughty::naughty::laugh::laugh:

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
from Bologna .... i would try to get one of Ádám Nagy, Mattia Destro,Lorenzo Crisetig, Orji , Okwonkwo
or Godfred Donsah... but i dont think they're avalaible :naughty::naughty::laugh::laugh:

Bologna will have a hard season. Most big italian clubs spent heavily this summer

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Holy **** do we look like amateurs buying our sports for double the market value

I think the real amateur move was acquiring a spot for a player who didn't end up coming. Although the spot will be at the very least used by Diallo when he returns. But we know that was not the motive behind the acquisition of that spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad