Impact thread - Saputo n'est pas Briand Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Along with an IMFC win, we need Revs to lose to OCSC, Fire to lose to RSL, and Union to lose to Timbers.

Last edited:

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I remembered JP saying something about Martinez a while ago so I looked it up real quick

to celebrate the fact that Martinez is about to obliterate the current goal record in this league, let's take a trip down memory lane and let's see what in-house coach @JunglePete had to say about Josef Martinez in 2017

Martinez is my fav player. Different season, if you had a bit more knowledge you would know he scored a bunch of goals down a man (opposite team) last year.
I completely changed my mind on him. cool guy on top of that. The fact you took the time to show what I said last year when I clearly said what I thought of him just earlier this week tells me you gotta find a new hobby.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
naaah, the fact you thought of me when you saw Martinez scored bc of what I said last year is weird bruh. I didn't say anything negative in recent times. Like you're trying to prove a point for clout or something. That's why I said what I said.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
naaah, the fact you thought of me when you saw Martinez scored bc of what I said last year is weird bruh. I didn't say anything negative in recent times. Like you're trying to prove a point for clout or something. That's why I said what I said.

bad takes make a bigger impresion

and i'm not trying to prove anything bruh I just want to understand how you, a professional coach who made it very clear that you are superior to all of us in knowledge, would get fooled like that about Martinez!

I just have a lot of respect for you and i'd love to think that you would see through those "lucky" goals to enlighten us that's all

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
bad takes make a bigger impresion

and i'm not trying to prove anything bruh I just want to understand how you, a professional coach who made it very clear that you are superior to all of us in knowledge, would get fooled like that about Martinez!

I just have a lot of respect for you and i'd love to think that you would see through those "lucky" goals to enlighten us that's all

Well, again if you had more knowledge you wouldn't ask that, but to answer your silly question, one word : small sample size. Actually that's three words. He didn't play much last year compared to this year and last year he seemed to have good luck and instinct on his positioning and taking advantages of every opportunity (being 11v10 or even 9). 1500 minutes last year compared to 2000 already this year. That's 500 more minutes in case you didn't know. Now are you gonna give the MVP to a guy who keeps on scoring 11v10? Knowing you , you could say yes but the answer is No.

This year, as coach, Martinez gave me a better opportunity to evaluate him by playing more.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Jungle Pete knows nothing, just some dude with a weird fetish to obsessively swoon or shit on a player based on trivial drivel. I feel sorry for whoever he's coaching.

Reactions: Ronharveyjr

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Well, again if you had more knowledge you wouldn't ask that, but to answer your silly question, one word : small sample size. Actually that's three words. He didn't play much last year compared to this year and last year he seemed to have good luck and instinct on his positioning and taking advantages of every opportunity (being 11v10 or even 9). 1500 minutes last year compared to 2000 already this year. That's 500 more minutes in case you didn't know. Now are you gonna give the MVP to a guy who keeps on scoring 11v10? Knowing you , you could say yes but the answer is No.

This year, as coach, Martinez gave me a better opportunity to evaluate him by playing more.

but how was that enough of a sample size to post at least 3 times about him being overrated then

this is all so confusing

are you telling us you post out of your ass?

Reactions: Ronharveyjr

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Jungle Pete knows nothing, just some dude with a weird fetish to obsessively swoon or **** on a player based on trivial drivel. I feel sorry for whoever he's coaching.

You should change your name to PeoplesHater9000. Dude like calm... talk about having hatred :laugh:

I'll keep you in my prayers.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
but how was that enough of a sample size to post at least 3 times about him being overrated then

this is all so confusing

are you telling us you post out of your ass?

Dude, I just said he played a lot of games 11v10 last year compared to this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad