Impact thread - Saputo n'est pas Briand Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
It's not over till the fat lady sings! To be quite frank if IMFC is on the hook for 300k to Briand's old club, Saputo better get his head out of his ass and ask his smurfs to fix the salary cap issues.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
This is an endless story, holy moly.

For Pompeius: Garde's interview this morning has done work and has apparently reopened the negociations. It's still quite uncertain, but there's hope Briand and IMFC come to terms. Destouches says his info comes from the high places.

Martineau hinting that the resuming of negotiations is no stranger to the fact that Adi will end the year with FC Cincinnati.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam Michaels

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Well....there's so much noise, so much drama, so much public interviews surrounding Briand, if he ever end up in Montreal it might have been the best way to do it while getting the best exposure as possible to finally fill those empty seats at Saputo

Especially when all eyes were on Manziel and the Als....
Okay, i have my tinfoil hat on right now.

Reactions: QuebecPride

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Well....there's so much noise, so much drama, so much public interviews surrounding Briand, if he ever end up in Montreal it might have been the best way to do it while getting the best exposure as possible to finally fill those empty seats at Saputo

Especially when all eyes were on Manziel and the Als....
Okay, i have my tinfoil hat on right now.

If Manziel plays like shit tomorrow, people will quickly turn away from the Als.

Anyway, Als/IMFC do not really have the same fanbase.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
If Manziel plays like **** tomorrow, people will quickly turn away from the Als.

Anyway, Als/IMFC do not really have the same fanbase.

They are not doing this to please their fanbase......they're looking at those fans who only get their money out for an happening or the talk of the town. The casual fans who'll follow only because it's being talked about.

Prometheus1

Oct 19, 2017
Canadaaa
Come on make this happen, i can't watch Mancosu anymore

In other news selling tickets september 22 game section 121 few rows up

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Door is closed, door is re-opening (Briand). This guy's coming on loan, he's staying where he is (Adi). There is interested in him, but it's complicated (Legault).

IMFC fans today:

dummy_byBrowse_63_1402998220.gif

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
All of this fiasco is mainly cause by Briand's agent. Had he known MLS rules, he would explain to his client that the reason why Saputo didn't want to write it on paper was because he would end up as a DP and the team apparently had a plan to bring in Adi who is not an international. Nesta, Nelson Rivas had low salaries with other benefits, didn't cause any trouble. See what incompetence can cause :facepalm:

EDIT :
and can we stop with Destouches tweets when it comes to rumors. Said it a few weeks ago, TVA guys are best at reporting what it's going on in training and stick to analysis.

Last edited:

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
Nilton reporting that Legault signed with Glasgow and will be on the reserve team for now

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
this page is cursed, are you guys ok?

I checked in every 4h and you guys were naming new players just to go back to Briand

Reactions: TRG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad