Impact thread - Saputo n'est pas Briand Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
I "love" how the ESPN commentators went "SUCH A GREAT PLAY BY MARTÌNEZ, SO MUCH HUSTLE" while without Piatti Martinez would never have gotten a chance for that header. At least the play-by-play lad with a British accent rightfully pointed out the good play by Nacho. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Martinez's hustle, but it was not a one-man Bobby Orr-esque goal the way their commentators tried to depict it. I understand that's he's the local hero and all and that Nacho plays for an uninteresting market for the US network, but come on bud.

Last edited:

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Ciman stops a Juventus play

JP post if you're ok
Ciman is a bald fraud. Juventus goal is on him... Even in a ASG he gotta f*** things up lmao. Idk why u brought him up.

Im sooooo glad Garde kicked him out. Also happy that my boy Josef scored :laugh: I could care less about Juve winning.

Reactions: JayKing

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Ciman is a bald fraud. Juventus goal is on him... Even in a ASG he gotta **** things up lmao. Idk why u brought him up.

Im sooooo glad Garde kicked him out. Also happy that my boy Josef scored :laugh: I could care less about Juve winning.

It's "I couldn't care less".

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Watching a garbage product like the Habs has turned me to start watching the Impact, I’m slowly become a fan.

Great play by Piatti and Martinez is such a beast wow!
Welcome to the club. but I must warn you, the owner is both the best and worst owner you could ask for. We will end up getting gray hair sooner than expected.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

what's up with these former Ligue 1 stars demanding more money overnight ? Why sign a deal that doesnt satisfy you in the first place ? I dont get the logic behind it.

It's "I couldn't care less".

TRG must stand for "The Repugnant Grammarian". I dont need lectures.
Anyway, I could care less about Juves victory in all honesty :laugh:

Im wondering for how long Ciman will start for LAFC, might tune in soon :sarcasm:

Unless some of us already have some (or even quite a bit).

Are dyes included or excluded? [ the top only] :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
They mostly dig the financial security associated to older men. If you are old and broke, they won't dig your salt and better. They will just laugh at "le vieux BS".

#BewareOfTheGoldDiggers
I'm happily married luckily so the only chick I have to worry about already accepts me as I am ! I'm only in my mid-thirties anyway so I'm not quite decrepit yet, gray hair in my beard and all :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad