Rumor: If the Coyotes Relocate, Will You Remain a Fan?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

If the Coyotes Relocate, Will You Remain a Fan?

• Yes

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 37.2%
  • Maybe/Undecided

Votes: 46 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
@rt you coming with me to the new team or what, bud? Us two letter guys have to stick together. @XX same to you. It not being our states team I don’t think matters as much as we think, unless you’re a season ticket holder.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Just take this jersey package, and slap a Yeti, Eagle, Bee , Elk moose Viper or whatever on it - as long as the logo is good lol

This is one of my favotite jerseys along with the White Coyote one

View attachment 851959
I wonder who owns this jersey, scheme and logo it seems the Winnipeg Jets own all of the other ones .. but somewhere I heard they don’t own this one? .. don’t remember where I heard it .. it was a while ago

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
@rt you coming with me to the new team or what, bud? Us two letter guys have to stick together. @XX same to you. It not being our states team I don’t think matters as much as we think, unless you’re a season ticket holder.
Yep. Unless they decide on a crappy brand and fire Bill Armstrong and hire Chiarelli or something. Or if Smith comes out and says Arizona fans are trash. Or names the team the saints or something.

Basically, if Utah manages not to do anything catastrophically stupid, I’m coming aboard.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Could you do multiple venomous animals with the Utah Venom? Like a viper looking snake as the main and then work in the bee thing on the shoulders and maybe on a 3rd jersey…I think that’s another reason that name is cool. You can use multiple different logos

Reactions: Summer Rose

Carbooja

Uncle Salaami
Jun 2, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
I still don’t know. The time of the bk and the Thrashers relo just enraged me.
This is how I felt when the Jets 1.0 moved to PHX, I hated the Yotes and refused to cheer for them. The Dale Hawerchuk jersey retirement ceremony really rubbed us the wrong way. That softened considerably when we got ATL, but we felt for those fans of the Thrashers, some came over to our board.

If this indeed does happen, we'll feel for you guys, we know first hand how it feels, it's a gut punch.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
did you make this ? They look good .. the on the left is awesome .. the one on the right kind of looks like the Grinch ..

not sure why it is not allowing me to reply .. but was referring to the 2 logos done above

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Is it an overthink to think something snake related could be unappealing to kids? Most kids are afraid of snakes.
Yeah I think it’s pretty cool looking when it’s not in real life, and I hate snakes haha. A lot of kids actually think snakes are cool too, I know mine do. I would be more worried about them not doing a snake logo from some sort of religious perspective…I hope they don’t let anything like that get in the way of making a cool team logo.

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
Could you do multiple venomous animals with the Utah Venom? Like a viper looking snake as the main and then work in the bee thing on the shoulders and maybe on a 3rd jersey…I think that’s another reason that name is cool. You can use multiple different logos

Not a big league but there is a football team with Venom and Venom or Vipers is used by 300 million 11 different travel baseball and softball teams.

American Indoor Football - Amarillo Venom

1713200631529.png

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Yeah I think it’s pretty cool looking when it’s not in real life, and I hate snakes haha. A lot of kids actually think snakes are cool too, I know mine do. I would be more worried about them not doing a snake logo from some sort of religious perspective…I hope they don’t let anything like that get in the way of making a cool team logo.
Wow. I guess I shouldve kept scrolling. Haha.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
The snakes have too many teeth , likely for the NHL, but when I said mouth closed or no teeth, they got wider and more fiercer hehe.;.;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad