Rumor: If the Coyotes Relocate, Will You Remain a Fan?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

If the Coyotes Relocate, Will You Remain a Fan?

• Yes

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 37.2%
  • Maybe/Undecided

Votes: 46 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Is there a way to use negative space to put a yetis face into a mountain range in a way that’s not too busy?

Along the lines of the Minnesota wild. But a simpler concept. A mountain formation with a yeti face in it.

View attachment 852083
View attachment 852085
View attachment 852084
I like the 2nd one a lot...just add some more distinct mountains in the background...what is way better than some "gorilla" looking faces I've seen on here.

Less gorilla, less lion mane, more generic abominable snowman type

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
GLOp9rqakAA5o8N

Larger view:

Reactions: Llewzaher

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
I'd have concerns that the copper kits wouldn't translate well to TV. It's too dark to really pop.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
If they call it the miners and they lose to the predators, we might have a problem ^^

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Is purple a tough sell for men? Realize that's Colorado's primary color, but just throwing it out there.

IrishFin

Jun 9, 2016
Is it an overthink to think something snake related could be unappealing to kids? Most kids are afraid of snakes.

Is purple a tough sell for men? Realize that's Colorado's primary color, but just throwing it out there.
What’s not to like about a Purple Cobra and they can enter the ice Dodgeball style? Both fierce and kid friendly.

Reactions: che

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
I wonder who owns this jersey, scheme and logo it seems the Winnipeg Jets own all of the other ones .. but somewhere I heard they don’t own this one? .. don’t remember where I heard it .. it was a while ago

The Jets 2.0 own all the Jets 1.0 logos jerseys colours etc - they were actually owned by the NHL

They just haven’t used that specific colour scheme for whatever reason. (Possibly to do more jersey sales in the future) - but they do own all the original logos/colours

Ah f*** I had high hopes of finding a cool name by researching Utah’s state symbols but judging the top two options we’re f***ed.

View attachment 852171

The Utah Dutch Ovens would indeed be something 😂

I agree. Would be really happy about that color combination. And I do like the stag idea.

I really like the purple. We don’t see it in the nhl do we (outside of classic Ducks) but in the nba, American football, European leagues etc - very sharp. I love purple myself though. So I may be biased.

Reactions: Llewzaher
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad