Rumor: If the Coyotes Relocate, Will You Remain a Fan?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

If the Coyotes Relocate, Will You Remain a Fan?

• Yes

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 37.2%
  • Maybe/Undecided

Votes: 46 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
cleanhits.substack.com
The only cartoony logos I like are the kind that would look right painted on the side of a B-52 in 1944. The Sarnia Sting logo is like that. And the original Roadrunners logo is like that. If it’s a cartoony logo, it better look like it could be tattooed on the forearm of my grandpas old war-buddy named Elmer who still smokes lucky strikes.

Yep needs to look like something from a Felix the Cat cartoon or a traditional tattoo. Otherwise it looks like it's for babies.

I'm hoping the Yeti brand makes it too confusing to use Yetis

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
I kind of like the mountain thing at the bottom but at the same time it leaves the centre pretty cramped for the logo.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
There are categories of trophy Elk.

6 point (antlers) by 6 point is called a “Royal”.

A 7x7 is called an “Imperial”.

The most impressive is at least 8x8 and is known as a Monarch Elk.

Utah Monarchs

View attachment 851951
I actually like the color combo .. and design

Would be interesting to see the full package .. needs a better logo I think .. less cliparty etc

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
All the Yeti logos and jerseys are making me want to puke.
If there was a spot to bet , I would put money on Smith choosing Yeti

I am not a fan, but with the amount of people going back over 2 years all talking about the Yeti , I think he is going that way.. I hope I am wrong

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
I think when most people hear monarch they think lion or butterfly, not moose.
Elk.

What did you think about the first time your heard Arizona Diamondbacks?

If there was a spot to bet , I would put money on Smith choosing Yeti

I am not a fan, but with the amount of people going back over 2 years all talking about the Yeti , I think he is going that way.. I hope I am wrong
I just said the same thing over text message not even an hour ago. My only hope is that the existing yeti brand is determined to be too big a problem

Reactions: Llewzaher

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
You could be right , and it makes sense with the cannon but they have this logo

View attachment 851958
Actually , I am not into the Stingers either... because that is their mascot .. Stinger

Why is the Blue Jackets mascot a bug?

The star on top of the stick signifies Columbus as the state capital. Shortly thereafter, Stinger was introduced as the mascot, the “Bug with an Attitude.” Stinger is a symbol to characterize the citizens of Columbus known for their hard work and pride for their team. A “bug with an attitude.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad