Rumor: If the Coyotes Relocate, Will You Remain a Fan?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

If the Coyotes Relocate, Will You Remain a Fan?

• Yes

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 37.2%
  • Maybe/Undecided

Votes: 46 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Orcas

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
f*** no. I want Utah fans to suffer. I want them to feel the anger and frustration and heartbreak I’ve felt the last 20 years. I hope little kids who get to grow up with my team get to wonder why they were cursed with such a piece of shit team, just like I’ve had to.
You Sir are a true fan and may you be blessed for speaking the truth !! :thumbu:

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
I think if the numbers and names were in white with Purple outline that would be cool .I am talking Jersey only .. I am not a fan of the Swarm , Hive, Bees or insects, just because Columbus has the fly lol ..just me personally , but like the design
I think CLB is something to do with old war time uniforms…literal blue jackets.

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Smith’s very recent comments to The Athletic. You can’t read the below and summize he’ll choose something lame ass like Moose or Bears.

“I’ve been online and seen everything people have come up with,” said Smith. “There is no shortage, so I’m confident that channel will be really cool.”

Smith said he’s monitored the popularity of the Vegas Golden Knights and the Seattle Kraken and understands how important a nickname is to creating an identity for a brand new team that has never had NHL hockey in its market.

“It’s got to be something that drives people to want to be a part of it, from all ages. It’s got to be a momentum builder,” Smith said.

Smith was not willing to tip his hand on what direction he was leaning on a name — only conceding that he was open to any and all suggestions.

“The sky is the limit on this one,” said Smith. “We’re going to have to approve it and the league would have to approve it.”

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Smith’s very recent comments to The Athletic. You can’t read the below and summize he’ll choose something lame ass like Moose or Bears.

“I’ve been online and seen everything people have come up with,” said Smith. “There is no shortage, so I’m confident that channel will be really cool.”

Smith said he’s monitored the popularity of the Vegas Golden Knights and the Seattle Kraken and understands how important a nickname is to creating an identity for a brand new team that has never had NHL hockey in its market.

“It’s got to be something that drives people to want to be a part of it, from all ages. It’s got to be a momentum builder,” Smith said.

Smith was not willing to tip his hand on what direction he was leaning on a name — only conceding that he was open to any and all suggestions.

“The sky is the limit on this one,” said Smith. “We’re going to have to approve it and the league would have to approve it.”
I take that as he is going for the Yeti ... I am not sure what the deal is with Yeti, but there ski hills have Yeti pass ... even going backa couple of years on Reddit everyone is talking Yeti ...ugh

another twitter one

1713151066068.png

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Definitely looks that way yeah, 100%
I think the stag one above is a template for Photoshop , as I seen the ice athletics making the same one..

but the rest could be for sure .. I have the old photoshop templates and I used to make Coyotes concept Jerseys back in the day , but dont have those files any more

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
This one if it had some White in the numbers and mybe a white stripe ..and never had the B logo hehe

View attachment 851933
I like the concept. Would rather be stingers than sting.

Not a fan of how Utah Yeti sounds, even though it flows well. Something bee related seems to be my preference so far. I loved the bee logo that columbus used for a while. The one @Llewzaher posted is pretty cool too.
At least be yetis. At least give me the S.

Not mine but from Twitter... I need to get photoshop back so I can mess with some of these

View attachment 851928
This is super cool. Really great design, colors, and logo. Just don’t love the name. Salt Lake Stags would be better.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I’m okay with this concept. But I much prefer Stingers. Because a player can be called a Stinger.

A Minnesota “Wild player” is dumb. A “Coyote” or a “Shark” is not.
yeah swarm or Sting, or another "action" name reminds me of the Lacrosse league

Reactions: rt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad