Rumor: If the Coyotes Relocate, Will You Remain a Fan?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

If the Coyotes Relocate, Will You Remain a Fan?

• Yes

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 37.2%
  • Maybe/Undecided

Votes: 46 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
I hope new owner listens BA plan and doesn't pressure him to do stupid stuff with our assets. This team has has some serious potential with correct asset management
Totally agree but I feel we have the trade capital to do two incredible trades plus keep the pipeline fully stocked.

Reactions: Puckrobber

SR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Thinking about it more I am absolutely going to follow the team. Shit I’ve invested so much time and energy into this squad, don’t care really where they play, I had only gone to a handful of games the past few years, I watch a lot on tv and still do my scouting and research, ect.

I’ll watch until/if we get another team back, but, yes I am in on following the team and keeping up on the site.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Appears to be a local rugby team named the Vipers so I’d think that would take snake names off the table.

Just please something not generic like Wildcats, Tigers, Warriors, etc.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Arizonatah Coyetis

Formerly Kai Yo T
Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Utah Milk Snake team colors, but make the kit design different from Philly of course.

View attachment 851666

That would be a really cool color combo. Like you said, it can't be too Philly, so I think a deeper orange than they use is a good start. Also using an off white would too. I always like black (most of my vehicles have been black, can't go wrong! lol)

Reactions: MIGs Dog

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I don’t think a local rugby team would take it out of the running. I assume it’s semi pro and they all have real jobs. Tickets are free. Just buy beer and nachos kinda thing.

I searched it on Google and it's a women's club. Safe to assume that they're fully amateur, as I'm not aware of any semi-professional women's rugby competition in the entire country. The (men's) Major League Rugby team in Utah is called the Warriors. MLR is fully professional but there's not a lot of money in rugby in this country, and another quick Google search tells me that MLR salaries are about slightly less than AHL salaries. In contrast, the French Top 14 is one of the highest-paying rugby competitions in the world and has a salary cap of about 11 million Euros. I could ramble on about how much rugby players make, but I won't. I'll conclude by saying that I agree that a women's rugby club being named the Vipers wouldn't take out of the running an NHL team being named that.

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Color scheme, I hope we avoid red and dark blue. More than half the league is those colors.

Not black because it looks horrible on TV (dark kachina).

I thought maybe purple but unlikely with Avs right next door.

Still leaning toward powder blue. No one else uses it on a regular basis.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Color scheme, I hope we avoid red and dark blue. More than half the league is those colors.

THIs is a beautiful kit

1713125763551.png

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona

If it’s Yetis then yeah, powder blue/navy/white/grey is what I’d like to see. Could look awesome if they nail the logo and don’t make it corny looking. If it’s Venom then a copper burnt orange kind of color with tan and black would look good. Could even bring in a touch of maroon or dark green with it too…

Reactions: Puckrobber
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad