Confirmed with Link: I like you guys

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
Well, not *everyone* understands there's a moratorium in effect. I've gotten a number from some not playing our silly game. Still, the 70 likes he trails HI shouldn't be in jeopardy from a few posts. Maybe we can allow him to post, but nothing that anyone would find enjoyable to read.
ur not the boss of me
unless ur hiring for a nice job that I can work remotely and won't treat me like garbage
in which case, pls be the boss of me

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Ok, everybody, listen up... post only unlikable garbage until 10PM. I mean just the absolute worst, most irrelevant and uninteresting content imaginable. Nothing that would contribute in any way whatsoever to the quality of the conversation.

Thank you
uxnxAxD.gif

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
Ok, everybody, listen up... post only unlikable garbage until 10PM. I mean just the absolute worst, most irrelevant and uninteresting content imaginable. Nothing that would contribute in any way whatsoever to the quality of the conversation.

Thank you
my new troll is replying to everyone's posts so that they get the red dot notification and panic that it's all going horribly wrong

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

Thank you

Here's a poem i wrote

"Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
Thy micturations are to me
As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes,
And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts
With my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
With Dave, Hank, and AD all sitting within 2 likes of each other, our message is going to get immediately scrambled after the avatars are set. I think we'll need to be willing to change our avatars if we want to maintain the message for any length of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad