Confirmed with Link: I like you guys

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
With Dave, Hank, and AD all sitting within 2 likes of each other, our message is going to get immediately scrambled after the avatars are set. I think we'll need to be willing to change our avatars if we want to maintain the message for any length of time.

I went and liked about 25 Hank posts and 15 by Dave just to create some separation.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
upload_2017-10-17_16-42-19.png

:rolleyes::skeptic:

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
plz, I am no americano, my london is not the best

I thought we are saying that Buffalo sucks, just because they really do suck lol

Very true.

The backstory is, somebody started spelling it "Sabers" a few years ago as a super passive-aggressive way to annoy Buffalo fans, who at that point were just unbearably annoying - they're not so bad now - and Chainshot who I think was the head honcho or close to it at the time put in a script that changed every spelling of "Sabers" to "Sabres" to spite everybody who did it.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Very true.

The backstory is, somebody started spelling it "Sabers" a few years ago as a super passive-aggressive way to annoy Buffalo fans, who at that point were just unbearably annoying - they're not so bad now - and Chainshot who I think was the head honcho or close to it at the time put in a script that changed every spelling of "Sabers" to "Sabres" to spite everybody who did it.
thanks for explanation, I am still pretty new to HFboards, so I don`t know every inside joke yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad