Confirmed with Link: I like you guys

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulkacaniac

You MUST
Jun 4, 2015
NC
It's a chart for the whole boards though. I've got another guy with a theory it's mostly Leaf related. You have the chance to rebut this. All you have to do is break the moratorium :snide:
62499604d18aea9c870cbf2a63c5d5bd1bd3039e0be08017b2aa424d365c36b2.jpg

my response to the other guy

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
But we will be remembered forever, or at least 2-3 weeks.

And really, isn't that what this is all about?

When I slide between the sheets tonight beside my lovely wife of 25 years, I wonder if she will realize that she's beside a legend? Probably not, since she'll be asleep, and would think this is the most asinine thing I've ever done, and that covers some territory.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Posters of HFCanes: October 17, 2017- D-DAY

Today, and as you read this, you are en route to that great adventure for which you have trained for over two days.

Tonight is the night of nights.

Tomorrow throughout the whole of our board and the rest of HF the bells will ring out the tidings that you have arrived, and the changing of avatars for great hilarity has begun.

The hopes and prayers of your dear ones accompany you, the confidence of your global moderators goes with you. The fears of the Buffalo fans are about to become a reality.

Let us strike hard. When the going is tough, let us go harder. Imbued with faith in the rightness of our cause, and the power of our might, let us annihilate the enemy where found.

May God be with each of you fine posters. By your actions let us justify His faith in us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad