Post-Game Talk: I don't have anything clever to put in the thread title

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bouds

Feb 9, 2009
Kakko has drastically regressed. He showed promise with Martin as AC. Then things started to get worse. Now he's a marginal NHLer / AHLer for me. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in Finland again in a few years.
Yeah, his game completely collapsed. It wasn’t much of a game, but it looked like he had something, now it’s down to nothing if you ask me. It’s rock bottom.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I know I'm a broken record but this whole series they look overmatched and ok maybe they're not good enough. Maybe we can forgive the team (Drury not so much). But what hard working fans can't forgive is a lack of effort. When that lack of effort is against Carolina up 3-1, it sucks it really does. When it's an elimination game it's downright infuriating.

Reactions: benneyb

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
x3ozm75do24d1.webp

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
This is mostly the coaches fault... No balls to scratch and bench players..And playing favorites instead of better players.
Idk man. The guys youd wanna do that to are mika and trouba. Mika is mentally weak and would have to go to therapy if he got taken off pp1 for laff, let alone scratched. For better or worse, trouba’s the captain so cant do it

• Haha
Reactions: gabevh3

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
From an outsider's POV, although I watched a decent amount of NY this season due to fanatasy...

I wouldn't overreact. The Rangers are a very well built team, and nothing wrong with having your best player be your goaltender. Shesterkin is a top 3 goaltender in the league.

I kind of doubt Fox was healthy for this series, that's a huge factor. Dallas would likely be doing better if Hintz wasn't bandaged up. Panarin doesnt seem to have the same burst, I would be surprised if something injury related isn't revealed.

Add a little bit to that blue line, and roll it back. The Zibanejad contract is murder though.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Kreider, Igor, Laf and Trocheck are untouchable. Out of the rest of the team, one or two names need to go for a shake up. IDC if one is Kakko for a change of scenery, but two names out of

Kakko
Panarin
Zib
Trouba
Lindgren
Chytil
Miller

we'll give Fox a pass for the knee on knee but he gave us nothing offensively.
I thought Fox gave it everything tonight. Playing on a bum knee working the boards to keep plays alive. Didn't he help keep that play alive on the Panarin goal? He is completely untouchable. If he was 100 percent have no doubt our offense what have put up more goals.

yrrebbor

Jan 21, 2014
New York, NY
Florida just mauled us. We were lucky to have it go 6 due to igor.

Our players are just far too soft and couldnt get inside. Due to contract structure i dont see how we can do anything other than run it back next year. I really dont think they start moving guys until after next season. Until then, we’re just not tough enough
Too many NMCs. They're f’d for at least two more years with $28M tied up in Bread, Mika, and Trouba. Mika is locked up until 2030. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: gabevh3

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
I thought Fox gave it everything tonight. Playing on a bum knee working the boards to keep plays alive. Didn't he help keep that play alive on the Panarin goal? He is completely untouchable. If he was 100 percent have no doubt our offense what have put up more goals.
Would love confirmation that the knee got f***ed by Jensen

Reactions: Chytilmania
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad