Post-Game Talk: Hymanator shoots down the Jets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Yeah, I don’t think their forwards are good enough, so I can’t ever see them going the whole way. But when you have Hellebuyck, they can steal a round from someone. Unfortunately we seen that once.
Yeah, I don’t think their forwards are good enough, so I can’t ever see them going the whole way. But when you have Hellebuyck, they can steal a round from someone. Unfortunately we seen that once.
I'm not really convinced that adding all of Monahan, Iafallo, Toffoli or always injured Vilardi really makes them more difficult to play against. It kind of seems to remove any team identity that the team had prior. Never know though. Jets seem to take time off before playoffs and have done so before..

Jets are lacking the muscle they've had at forward at other times. Seem a bit soft now aside from Lowry.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Maybe I missed this somewhere, but Copper and Blue jerseys are coming back??

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Still can't believe that high stick call - we almost saw Knob express emotion
I wasn't watching with sound at that point. What went on? I know that refs make bad calls, but it looked like the refs were doing a huddle so they must have been reviewing it, no? I've seen them reverse bad calls before

Reactions: bellagiobob

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I wasn't watching with sound at that point. What went on? I know that refs make bad calls, but it looked like the refs were doing a huddle so they must have been reviewing it, no? I've seen them reverse bad calls before
They huddled to talk about it but I don't think anybody checked a replay or anything. Who knows what conclusion they came to or if it was even possible to overturn it. If it was a double minor they would have reviewed it and seen that it was friendly fire, but because it was only 2 they didn't bother.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad