Post-Game Talk: Hymanator shoots down the Jets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
sorry to hear that.
condolences

you realize how trivial watching hockey is
Perspective for sure.

However in grief we can find little joys to make the days pass a little faster and the heart heal a little more. Bit by bit.

I’m glad the Oilers gave us to smile about tonight. Even if it’s just a momentary.

Sorry for the loss @KeithIsActuallyBad

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
An unpopular opinion, but I don't think they Jets are anything special forward-wise, which is part of why that PP is inept. Most of their success is playing a dedicated game and Helleybuck being their MVP.

Credit to the PK for bouncing back as well.
Jets sure aren't looking sharp. But last time I was saying that they beat us in the playoffs so I'll shut up about it. heh

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
That “defence” he played on the first one was also horrendous
I missed the first 2 periods but I believe it, he's good for one or two of those a game. I really want to like Ceci, I really do, seems like a genuinely good guy and was good his 1st season here but he's not so good at the hockey the last 2 seasons and it's a major crutch for the Oilers that makes it hard for me to envision a long playoff run.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Lists every scorer except Drai who has 5 in a row. hehe. Just pet peeve Drai always forgotten.

Anyhoo Jets lose this because their PP is inept. Tell me you don't practice PP much without telling me. Jets have no aspect of PP transition down. Not passing, tempo, moving up ice synchronized. That Jets PP breakout is clownshow bad. About the worst I've seen. They need to work on it. lol How do you get 6 PP's and barely manage to get anything.
I celebrated his goal in the gtd! and I pointed Brown and Nuge out because they Havent been scoring, this was Nuges first in 18 games or something?
Obviously its great that Draisaitl is rolling aswell, just have really high expectations on him so it doesnt stand out the same way.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
GDT stands for Grievance Discussion Thread. Didn’t you know?
I thought it was God Damn thread all this time. Or just seems like it.

I celebrated his goal in the gtd! and I pointed Brown and Nuge out because they Havent been scoring, this was Nuges first in 18 games or something?
Obviously its great that Draisaitl is rolling aswell, just have really high expectations on him so it doesnt stand out the same way.
Just ribbing basically. All good.

Reactions: Gnome17

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
An unpopular opinion, but I don't think they Jets are anything special forward-wise, which is part of why that PP is inept. Most of their success is playing a dedicated game and Helleybuck being their MVP.

Credit to the PK for bouncing back as well.

Yeah, I don’t think their forwards are good enough, so I can’t ever see them going the whole way. But when you have Hellebuyck, they can steal a round from someone. Unfortunately we seen that once.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad