HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
I would post a picture but don't want to break any rules. But anyone know if I should just put him on market for the 999,950 pucks. I think that's the max it will allow me to go to. Can people still bid over that? I just started playing Hut for the first time like a week ago so I am kind of nooby with this stuff :P. Thanks guys.

Posting pictures from your collection does not break any rules

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
I would post a picture but don't want to break any rules. But anyone know if I should just put him on market for the 999,950 pucks. I think that's the max it will allow me to go to. Can people still bid over that? I just started playing Hut for the first time like a week ago so I am kind of nooby with this stuff :P. Thanks guys.

People can indeed bid over that. Don't put a BIN. Make sure the sale ends at peak hours (3-4 pm eastern) and is up for 12 hours or 1 day. Had you been on Ps3, I could have hooked you up with 1.5 million pucks

ConoR187

Aug 29, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
can someone give me an approximate puck value of this lineup?

nash - anisimov - gaborik
umberger - dubinsky - voracek
foligno - vermette - horton
rychel - jenner - bjorkstrand

johnson - murray
tyutin - wisniewski
moore - klesla

bob
mason

and an approximation without nash or gaborik?

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Haven't played the game for a couple weeks.. come on tonight to buy two of the Jumbo packs and land Eric Staal and Brent Burns. Not ****ing bad..

Beanyman101

Mar 4, 2013
London
I'm looking for trades (xbox): Sharp, Hamhuis, Voracek, SOTW Yakupov, SOTW Boyle and Stastny are all on the market at the moment.

They're at 100K BIN, Team Name: 365 Seals

I'd quite like a SOTW Landeskog if anyone has one kicking about

Zackman2091

Sep 12, 2013
I havent posted my team on here yet so i figured i would to see what you guys think
Kopitar, Zetterberg (C), Voracek​
Pominville, J Benn, Semin​
Richards, Backstrom , Carter​
Marchand, Kesler, D. Brown​

Hamhuis, Bouwmeester​
Shattenkirk, Bogosian​
Meszaros, Byfuglien​

Quick​
Backstrom​

Post what you think. I want to get Thorton and Gretzky eventually. Will be picking up giroux for philly collection debating if i am going to keep him. Right now i have 550k pucks and have completed Calgary, Carolina, Dallas, LA, Phoenix, and Winnipeg

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
Guys, is Matt Duchene really worth all this hype? I bought a Getzlaf to try out & if he doesn't cut it I'm thinking about going for Duchene...

He absolutely is. He was the first guy I bought the day the game came out and he's consistently a beast... with or without an A or C applied. Not sure what Bergeron is going for these days but he's the best faceoff guy in the game and if you apply a C to him he's unstoppable... literally just bounces off guys

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
Need some help with my bottom 6 FWDs and D... any suggestions would be great.

Lupul - Bergeron - Lucic
Landeskog - Duchene - Kessel
Boedker - Hanzal - Korpikoski
OHL scrub - Scheifele - OHL scrub

Bouwmeester - E. Johnson
Markov - Bogosian
Campbell - Faulk

Varlamov
DiPietro

Habsfan09

Oct 5, 2013
trade pile: send pm

B.Marchand
D.Krejci
M.Cammalleri
M.Hossa
J.Toews (99 OVR)
E.Johnson
J.Eberle
R.Suter
D.Girardi (98 OVR)
G.Landeskog
P.Marleau
D.Backes
A.Burrows
R.Kesler
A.Edler

Habsfan09

Oct 5, 2013
Need some help with my bottom 6 FWDs and D... any suggestions would be great.

Lupul - Bergeron - Lucic
Landeskog - Duchene - Kessel
Boedker - Hanzal - Korpikoski
OHL scrub - Scheifele - OHL scrub

Bouwmeester - E. Johnson
Markov - Bogosian
Campbell - Faulk

Varlamov
DiPietro

Cheap solution, get Vermette for 3rd, Stoll for 4th (& PK, good faceoffs) D.Booth and Kassian for 4th. Unless your minor guys are boosted than nm, but still get a better 4th C for faceoffs.

Defense, upgrade Campbell to Gleason & Markov to Hedman if you have the pucks.

I know you didn't mention goalie but if Varlamov isn't boosted upgrade him before doing anything else.

Just off the top of my head, someone else may have a better suggestion, good luck.

Beanyman101

Mar 4, 2013
London
I picked Berglund up for 1,500 BIN.....nothing special - except he was boosted to 92 OVR, 15 duration with 43 contract games.

Why would you load a player with boosts/contract/duration, then sell him for 1.5K?

JD12

Jul 11, 2008
PE, Canada
So I made it to division 4 on skill alone and have been trying to build a team as a go but now I have absolutely nothing. Is anyone else having this problem, 4 jumbos in the last week, 3 of which purchased with real money, and my best player has been Braydon Coburn twice. As an example the last pack I got contained Coburn, Carcillo, Torres, Zucker. The one before that two german league players, brayden coburn, linus omark. Ive gotten some consumables I could sell but I've literally been bent over buying packs while my friends pull Zetterbergs, Franzens, Paciorettys, and then i come on here and see how stacked everyones team iis. What am I doing wrong here?

EDIT- Put money on one last time to get another jumbo, got Mark Boros (81, resells for nothing), and adam mcquaid. I can probably use mcquaid but once again absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
Cheap solution, get Vermette for 3rd, Stoll for 4th (& PK, good faceoffs) D.Booth and Kassian for 4th. Unless your minor guys are boosted than nm, but still get a better 4th C for faceoffs.

Defense, upgrade Campbell to Gleason & Markov to Hedman if you have the pucks.

I know you didn't mention goalie but if Varlamov isn't boosted upgrade him before doing anything else.

Just off the top of my head, someone else may have a better suggestion, good luck.

Thanks for the tips. I've seen a lot of people with Hedman as well so I think I will try him for sure! Goalies seem to be a non-factor for me. I had Lehtonen and Backstrom for a while and they were average. I hear good things about Mike Smith, just not sure if I want to dish out that many pucks.

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
So I made it to division 4 on skill alone and have been trying to build a team as a go but now I have absolutely nothing. Is anyone else having this problem, 4 jumbos in the last week, 3 of which purchased with real money, and my best player has been Braydon Coburn twice. As an example the last pack I got contained Coburn, Carcillo, Torres, Zucker. The one before that two german league players, brayden coburn, linus omark. Ive gotten some consumables I could sell but I've literally been bent over buying packs while my friends pull Zetterbergs, Franzens, Paciorettys, and then i come on here and see how stacked everyones team iis. What am I doing wrong here?

EDIT- Put money on one last time to get another jumbo, got Mark Boros (81, resells for nothing), and adam mcquaid. I can probably use mcquaid but once again absolutely nothing.

If you're constantly unlucky with buying packs, don't waste too many dollars or pucks on them. Just keep playing and saving up your pucks and buy the players you actually want.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Mike Smith didn't do it for me. Though I suck so maybe that was the reason. I'm really thinking that goalies aren't that important, better just stick with average goalie and then boost him. Lehner *wink* wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad