HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrad

Dec 30, 2009
Available now all night to lend my FLA and PHX collections to whoever wants to borrow.
Charging 1/3rd the reward, need collateral from newer users.

If you borrow them both you get 50K pucks in like 10 minutes.

PM if interested (XBOX)

Analyzer*

I just had it happen to me again.

I tried to buy a gold pack. I went to confirm purchase, it said it couldn't be done at this point. I got a notification saying the Gold pack downloaded and now I can't get to my cards to open them.

****ing NHL 14, or Xbox, or both.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Looking to borrow NHL collections on Xbox. I've already collected Phoenix, Calgary, and Florida on my own... I would collect another but I bought myself a Duchene (amazing decision) then blew a punch of bucks on packs without getting anything good back :laugh::cry:

So if you're looking to lend some collections on Xbox PM me.

Analyzer*

On Xbox just listed a few +13 games contract for 100. I know they're easy to get, but wanting to sell fast.

Once I get the 1 player for every team in every league I'll likely give my remaining cards away. I just got a Sam Gagner. I don't have top notch players, but I have solid players for a good 2nd, or 3rd line. Zibanejad, Stafford, PMB and then some d and goalies. Anders Lindback and Nabokov. Jack Johnson and Marek Zidlicky.

I have a special Matt Martin, too.

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
Haha. Just won 8-1 to put me in div 5 against this dude with a stacked team... Parise, Duchene, Seidenberg, Seabrook, Rask etc etc...

My entirely new line for this game really delivered; Marchand (2+2) / Cammalleri (1+3) / Yakupov (4+1) :D

Replaced Evander Kane for Marchand and Gagner for Cammalleri, totally worth it! :D

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Decided to upgrade my D core. Got rid of Bouwmeester and bought a Kronwall.
My D now looks like

Subban (A) - Kronwall
Myers - McDonaugh
Bogosian - Hamuis

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
Finally saved up enough pucks to get a Jordan Staal, i'm pumped to have a good center for my top line now.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Team update:
Pucks: 15K

Giroux-Spezza-Ryan (all OTT)
Neal-Backstrom-Hossa (all CHI)
Drouin-MacKinnon-Frk (all Halifax)
Hartnell-Lecavalier-Simmonds/Voracek

Campbell-Green
Garrison-Schultz
Gardiner-S. Jones

Bobrovsky
Niemi

Extras:
TOTW Backes
Nabakov
Pavelec
Emery
Mason

Suggestions of where to improve / change?
Does chemistry help how they play? If so, maybe try to improve your 3rd pairing and Schultz.

Try a Steen/Berglund-Backes-Stewart if you can afford it. Stewart is amazing with a C or A on him and with a TOTW on Backes I can see that as a dominant line for you.

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
I just had it happen to me again.

I tried to buy a gold pack. I went to confirm purchase, it said it couldn't be done at this point. I got a notification saying the Gold pack downloaded and now I can't get to my cards to open them.

****ing NHL 14, or Xbox, or both.

Happens to me too. I was charged for it as well and never got to open the pack. Waiting on the money to be refunded.

Spezzafan6

Jan 22, 2013
decided to open a couple silver packs to see if I could get lucky and pulled Nate Mackinon!

pretty happy with that and to boot I just stole one for 18k on the market theyre both up now for cheap... team name dynamix

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012
Havent even boosted them yet, Drouin has 3 goals in 2 games, Mack assisting on all 3

Holy moly! I think I'm gonna wait like a month or two when they're only going for like <5k like what happened to Galchenyuk and Yakupov last year! Or if I get rich anytime soon I'll get em!

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
FINALLY my first ever PRODUCTIVE pack!

Pulled a Kari Ramo in a silver pack! Market value looks like 10-12K

If anyone wants a slight hf discount please PM me

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
So I have just been opening some silver packs and about to go to bed. So I say, oh I will open just one basic gold pack for the hell of it. SIDNEY CROSBY LOL. Anyone have any offers?

presidentCarter

Waterbury Open?
Jan 3, 2013
Worldwide
So I have just been opening some silver packs and about to go to bed. So I say, oh I will open just one basic gold pack for the hell of it. SIDNEY CROSBY LOL. Anyone have any offers?

Wowww really? Congrats... pretty much no one here has over 1 mill for him besides QuackAttack haha. Good luck

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
I would post a picture but don't want to break any rules. But anyone know if I should just put him on market for the 999,950 pucks. I think that's the max it will allow me to go to. Can people still bid over that? I just started playing Hut for the first time like a week ago so I am kind of nooby with this stuff :P. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad