HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Couture is a nice piece but I'd go after Defence. Seidenberg is a pretty steady Defenceman for cheap. Also try and go for a Hedman/Bogosian pairing. They're deadly and don't get out-raced is footraces.

Well what I'm saying is I just dealt for Couture and he doesn't fit in my offense well so I'd like to deal him for another need

Someone offered Mike Smith for him, which is an upgrade in net, but I'm debating on just dealing him for defense

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Well what I'm saying is I just dealt for Couture and he doesn't fit in my offense well so I'd like to deal him for another need

Someone offered Mike Smith for him, which is an upgrade in net, but I'm debating on just dealing him for defense

I'd take Couture off your hands. :)

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
i got some ahl collections if anyone would like to swap,on ps3
wilkes barre
norfolk
albany
syracuse

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
i got some ahl collections if anyone would like to swap,on ps3
wilkes barre
norfolk
albany
syracuse

Possibly swap with you later

I have 5 AHL collections, 2 SHL collections, and the Flyers to swap if anyone is interested. Need huge collateral on the Flyers

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011

I have 5 AHL collections, 2 SHL collections, and the Flyers to swap if anyone is interested. Need huge collateral on the Flyers

whats their collection worth roughly? ill give u ryan suter and tavares as collateral. they r probably my 2 most valuable cards. u need more than that?

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
whats their collection worth roughly? ill give u ryan suter and tavares as collateral. they r probably my 2 most valuable cards. u need more than that?

Collection is worth roughly 320Kish with Giroux and Voracek worth about 270Kish combined. so tavares and suter is about right as a collateral

Ducks Ahoy

Effort = overrated
Jun 9, 2013
Orange County
I'm glad I sold Moulson and kept Skinner. Skinner all of the sudden turned into a beast. Do we know if it will be Mega packs this weekend?

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Just hit the jackpot! Someone agreed to deal me Subban for Hossa+10K. My D is on its way!

Giroux-Spezza-Ryan (all OTT)
Neal-Backstrom-Voracek (all CHI)
Drouin-MacKinnon-Frk (all Halifax)
Hartnell-Lecavalier-Simmonds

Subban-Green
Garrison-Schultz
Gardiner-S. Jones
Campbell

Niemi
Bobrovsky

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Bought a Valach. Nice D-man, it seems.

6'8
Can train him up to all 99s with a 97 overall
Paltry salary for you ice tilt guys

Only trick is, he's an ENF and there's no way to get good chemistry. Had to sacrifice in that regard.

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
Just won division 4, finally lol, and now I'm in division 3. My team isn't the greatest but it seems to work. My 2nd line is a total beast line. My 3rd line is amazing bang-for-your-buck.

Michalek (85) - RNH (99) - Horton A (87)
Landeskog C (87) - Stastny (86) - Simmonds (85)
Boedker (81) - Hanzal (84) - Vrbata (83)
Korpikoski - Vermette - Moss

Pronger (85) - J Schultz (81)
Edler (85) - Petry (83)
Ference (84) - Beauchemin (85)

Dubynk (84)
Bishop (81)

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Just beat a guy 2-1 in overtime who was stacked. He had:

Ovechkin
Malkin
Hall
Thornton
Kessel
Gaborik
Weber
Doughty
Price

and more high priced guys. I beat him with two one timers from Zajac with a SOTW Bernier in net. Felt good man.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I completed the Grand Rapids collection if anyone wants to borrow if for 5k pm me. Xbox

getzforfighting*

Just won division 4, finally lol, and now I'm in division 3. My team isn't the greatest but it seems to work. My 2nd line is a total beast line. My 3rd line is amazing bang-for-your-buck.

Michalek (85) - RNH (99) - Horton A (87)
Landeskog C (87) - Stastny (86) - Simmonds (85)
Boedker (81) - Hanzal (84) - Vrbata (83)
Korpikoski - Vermette - Moss

Pronger (85) - J Schultz (81)
Edler (85) - Petry (83)
Ference (84) - Beauchemin (85)

Dubynk (84)
Bishop (81)

you think that teams bad?

cogliano-oreilly-lupul
umburger-helm-selanne
higgins-koivu-hansen
sobotka-winnik-etem

del zotto- boyle
sbisa-beauchemin
souray-fowler

anderson
biron

3-0 in divison 4. must be ICE TILT!

liquid swords

bring the ruckus
Apr 17, 2006
buffalo
Just beat a guy 2-1 in overtime who was stacked. He had:

Ovechkin
Malkin
Hall
Thornton
Kessel
Gaborik
Weber
Doughty
Price

and more high priced guys. I beat him with two one timers from Zajac with a SOTW Bernier in net. Felt good man.

i played a guy the other day who had malkin, crosby, hall, giroux, tavares, doughty, miller in net... his team was stacked top to bottom. i beat him 4-2 and his last goal was a fluky one in the last 10 seconds. after the game he messaged me saying he was on the phone the whole game and that's why he lost. :laugh: i had outpossessed him more than 2:1 and outshot him roughly 3:1.

also i don't think i've posted my team here yet, so here it is:

Parise (A) (99) - Grigorenko (94) - Pominville (C)
Marchand - Krejci (A) - Gaborik
Eriksson - Kesler - Cammalleri
Ott - Hanzal - Michalek

Bouwmeester - Myers
J. Johnson - Bogosian
Garrison - Shattenkirk

Bishop
42 ovr scrub

lehtonen when bishop is fatigued.

everyone is changed to buffalo, and i'm planning on picking up a sotw ekman larsson to replace j. johnson. i'll probably sell him unless anyone on here wants to offer me a trade?

oh, and i'm in division 1.

Silky Mittenz

Sep 26, 2013

I'd be interested in swapping the flyers collection with you and would give you collateral as well

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
i have 3 AHL collections i can rent to you (XBOX)
Abbotsford
Adirondack
Albany

If anyone wants to make a quick 30K let me know! i just want the other 15K!

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
i played a guy the other day who had malkin, crosby, hall, giroux, tavares, doughty, miller in net... his team was stacked top to bottom. i beat him 4-2 and his last goal was a fluky one in the last 10 seconds. after the game he messaged me saying he was on the phone the whole game and that's why he lost. :laugh: i had outpossessed him more than 2:1 and outshot him roughly 3:1.

also i don't think i've posted my team here yet, so here it is:

Parise (A) (99) - Grigorenko (94) - Pominville (C)
Marchand - Krejci (A) - Gaborik
Eriksson - Kesler - Cammalleri
Ott - Hanzal - Michalek

Bouwmeester - Myers
J. Johnson - Bogosian
Garrison - Shattenkirk

Bishop
42 ovr scrub

lehtonen when bishop is fatigued.

everyone is changed to buffalo, and i'm planning on picking up a sotw ekman larsson to replace j. johnson. i'll probably sell him unless anyone on here wants to offer me a trade?

oh, and i'm in division 1.

PS3? il trade for Johnson

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
A lot of people have expressed interest in renting the Flyers so here goes:

1.) PM me the following: time / days during the week or weekend that work for you, what the collateral is, and whether or not we've dealt before (I've dealt with a lot of people hard to remember them all so I apologize if I forget)
2.) I need 13,000 of the 39,000 reward back when you return it

This will likely only work with teams that have a GOOD collateral. The Flyers are worth 300K+ so I'm gonna be extremely careful

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Can someone hook me up with a bundle of contracts?

Every time I try and nail a few for $50 I get out-bid...

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Lol, someone just sent me a rage voice message on Xbox for pulling them down in a fight instead of knocking him out. Of all the things to get upset over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad