OT: Hurricanes Off Topic Lounge XI: The Numbers All Go to 11.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Okay, cool.

Instead of the utility slot, is there a possibility of making it a third WR slot? I don't really like the idea of having both...somebody could potentially load up on QBs in that case. Plus, there's plenty of WRs to go around in an 8-team league.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Okay, cool.

Instead of the utility slot, is there a possibility of making it a third WR slot? I don't really like the idea of having both...somebody could potentially load up on QBs in that case. Plus, there's plenty of WRs to go around in an 8-team league.

I could put a roster limit for 3 QBs, meaning at the very least, there would be 8 free agent starting QBs. I'll make it a flex or rb/wr if people don't like that.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I could put a roster limit for 3 QBs, meaning at the very least, there would be 8 free agent starting QBs. I'll make it a flex or rb/wr if people don't like that.

I completely fail at reading. I thought the flex spot you had already included QB, but it's just TE/WR/RB. Everything's fine how it is then. The utility spot will basically be the extra QB spot then.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I'm sure we can find two people in six hours :D

We could always troll the football forum if worst came to worst :)

Yeah, we'll find a way to make it work. Hopefully we can get some people from here *cough* (PM me your email address for an invite) *cough* so we all know each other. All the better for weekly trash talk/bragging rights :laugh:

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
1238041_10200542734667085_1610082129_n.jpg

Pic of my new truck. :D

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Yeah, we'll find a way to make it work. Hopefully we can get some people from here *cough* (PM me your email address for an invite) *cough* so we all know each other. All the better for weekly trash talk/bragging rights :laugh:

So with Novacane and WTF joining, we just need to get garnetpalmetto and Smurf Karlsson to join up and then we're set?

Okay gentlemen, you have four hours.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
So with Novacane and WTF joining, we just need to get garnetpalmetto and Smurf Karlsson to join up and then we're set?

Okay gentlemen, you have four hours.

Yep. I have an invite sent to garnetpalmetto, but have yet to receive an email address from SK. If someone else is interested and sends me an email address, I think I'd have to give that priority. I'd definitely be open to expanding to 10 teams if we get the interest...but I don't want to get to far ahead of ourselves here :laugh:

Last edited:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Random question, but does anyone know if I can have two ESPN Draft Windows open at the same time? My other draft is on ESPN as well and will probably take longer than an hour.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Well, unless we get Smurf Karlsson and garnetpalmetto joined up in the next hour and fifteen minutes, it won't matter there CI.

If they don't join by tonight, I suppose I would be able to do around 10:30 tomorrow night. If that doesn't work out, we'll just start a week late.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Well, unless we get Smurf Karlsson and garnetpalmetto joined up in the next hour and fifteen minutes, it won't matter there CI.

If they don't join by tonight, I suppose I would be able to do around 10:30 tomorrow night. If that doesn't work out, we'll just start a week late.

SK just sent me his email address so he should be in soon. I'll give garnet palmetto until 9, and if he can't get in by then, Sasha cares is also interested so I'll send him an invite.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
SK just sent me his email address so he should be in soon. I'll give garnet palmetto until 9, and if he can't get in by then, Sasha cares is also interested so I'll send him an invite.

We need to have somebody registered by an hour before the scheduled draft time or else the draft is cancelled and awaiting rescheduling.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
We need to have somebody registered by an hour before the scheduled draft time or else the draft is cancelled and awaiting rescheduling.

EDIT: I went ahead and sent the invite to Sasha Cares, at this point we just need anyone who can accept the invite and get in the league.

Last edited:

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Alright, Sasha Cares is in, so we're just waiting on SK right now. I sent him the invite a bit earlier, so hopefully he can accept it in the next 30 mins and we'll be good to go.

EDIT: I'll also add that anyone out there who wants in, can PM me their email address, and join the league before 9, you're in. Sorry to garnetpalmetto and Smurf Karlsson, but with only 23 minutes to go, it's a first come first serve basis.

Last edited:

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Sorry guys, with only 7 owners accepting the invite, I had to push the draft pack till tomorrow night. I have it set for 10 PM, but that can be changed if people have conflicts. Thanks to those who were able to join in time, I know it was short notice. Hopefully we can get one more owner in the league and knock the draft out tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad