GDT: Hurricanes @ Devils - 3:00 PM - MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Really no point at all in harping on this. They just beat Pittsburgh and got a hard fought point against the 2nd best team in the league. Before that they played the best team in the league evenly. Their record in the last 10 is obviously not indicative of their play and what you should expect the rest of the year.
Yup. Losing playing like this sucks, but we're so far from last year it's not even funny. Getting games to OT/SO is key.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I honestly don't get people who just keep on coming in the GDT's and shit/be negative on the team constantly, if you don't appreciate the product, just stop watching.

It's their prerogative though, so it's all good, I just don't get it.
They need to announce they’re revoking their fandom to spur a huge Devils win streak.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Next game is against Detroit, who are probably the worst team we've played since we last played the Flyers.

Especially if Husso isn't back by then.

Reactions: billingtons ghost

Dylan9z9

LGD 2024-25
May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ

Did you watch a different team for the last decade lol.

It’s an overtime loss to the hottest elite team in the NHL. (After two tough losses to a goalie who’s 20-1-1.)

If you don’t enjoy it then don’t watch it though.

They are going to bad play and mistake their way to the bottom just an undisciplined team maybe it's the coaching I don't know ... 😕

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Secondary scoring has completely disappeared, major problem
Agreed.

Wood back to looking like nothing more than a really good 4th liner/okay 3rd liner with his cold stretch. That was certainly a market correction/percentages evening out.

Nice player to have while we have him, not worth multiple years after this.

I guess that's the 3rd line now. The 4th line is made up of whoever they feel like giving 8-10 minutes a night since Bastian has been injured.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I won't, you watch them, but don't fool yourself they are going nowhere guaranteed.... cheers to you bro🍸
Really?

Well, I don't think you'll actually stop bringing your constant negativity to this board, but when you think about it, that might be what's best for this team...

Remember what happened when RangersDoggo left? Maybe another poster leaving is what we need! :sarcasm:

Just kidding btw, all in good fun.

Reactions: Guttersniped

nugg

NJ Hammerhead Bats!
Apr 27, 2002
Central Jersey
I would say he had a bigger ceiling, but it doesn't look like he'll hit that ceiling.

There was a time where Michael McLeod had a MUCH higher ceiling than Jesper Bratt, but that definitely won't be hit.
Truth be told though, strangely Mikey's been better than expected this season and Bratt has been kinda disappointing.

Dylan9z9

LGD 2024-25
May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ

Did you watch a different team for the last decade lol.

It’s an overtime loss to the hottest elite team in the NHL. (After two tough losses to a goalie who’s 20-1-1.)

If you don’t enjoy it then don’t watch it though.

They are going to bad play and mistake their way to the bottom
Really? Well, I don't think you'll actually stop bringing your constant negativity to this board, but when you think about, that might be what's best for this team...

Remember what happened when RangersDoggo left? Maybe another poster leaving is what we need! :sarcasm:

Just kidding btw, all in good fun.
Sounds good to me

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
8478406.jpg

Very good game played by Blackwood today. Don't understand why some of you people insist that he's so bad. Especially that f***in idiot @Bleedred who doesn't know shit about goalies. If the guy was so bad, we wouldn't be giving him starts. Do you really think our staff and management are clowns, now do you?

Oh and hello fellow Devils fans. I'm new here. My user name is Blackwoodd. Looking forward to conversing with all of you here. But don't come at me with some dumb shit about how our very good 26 year old goalie with elite upside is a piece of shit or not NHL caliber or you want Schmid or Vanecek or any other nonsense and shit you talk about the best goalie in the organization. Bad goalies don't have games like he had today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad