GDT: Hurricanes @ Devils - 3:00 PM - MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
4 goals against on 40 shots isn’t actually very good
I hate to even defend this player, but that's only if you're going by a stat sheet...one of the goals was bad and that was a puckhandling mistake, not a puckstopping one. And a lot of the saves late were pretty good.

Dylan9z9

LGD 2024-25
May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ
f*** you Dano .... they had the game won and took penalty after penalty because they can't stand to win ... I'm done with these useless assholes👎

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
We got dominated most of the game and took 2 dumbass penalties after we went up 4-3, really need to stop losing games

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Jack does that slow below the circle nonsense way too damn much and his shootout numbers stink cause of it. Use your damn speed and come in flying ffs!
The minute he started with that shit I thought of Elias doing it, and he wasn't all that great with that move either lol

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I'd honestly like to hear some honesty from our coaching or management about this league's officiating. Eat the fines but embarrass this f***ing league until they do something about the problem. When no one will speak out, it just enables the league to ignore it.

Reactions: NjdevilfanJim

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Honestly, he was HUGE in 3 on 3

But just decent, maybe slightly above average in regulation.

I would say GOOD if not for the goal he caused all by himself.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
I rarely blamed the refs but a 5 on 4 late turning into a 4 on 3 for Carolina is a joke. That being said the Graves penalty was the real killer
The Graves and Mercer ones were clear penalties but that Siegenthaler embellishment was ridiculous. Hard to blame that given we scored right after but that was stupid and who knows what would’ve happened if they just called the game right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad