Confirmed with Link: Hronek traded to Vancouver for ‘23 1st (NYI) and ‘23 2nd (VAN)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
He has looked like a good top 4 guy for 90% of the year for us, get off it.

People overreact to these 2 Ottawa games so f***ing much.

Ogee got so erect at the prospect of finally getting to bash Hronek after the Ottawa games that he has to buy a whole new set of pants.

Hronek was killing it this season until they paired him with Chiarot. Funny how Seider and Hronek's play and statlines flipped after getting paired with that black hole.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Ogee got so erect at the prospect of finally getting to bash Hronek after the Ottawa games that he has to buy a whole new set of pants.

Hronek was killing it this season until they paired him with Chiarot. Funny how Seider and Hronek's play and statlines flipped after getting paired with that black hole.
Lol Seider looked way shittier with Chiarot too, but we’ll just disregard that bc it doesn’t fit our narrative.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaster and SoupNazi

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020

People overreact to these 2 Ottawa games so f***ing bad.

He looked good the first 30 games with Maatta. When paired with Chiarot his defensive mistakes could no longer be hidden.

I understand that Chiarot sinks anyone but Hronek isn’t the kind of guy to lift his partner. Rather, he needed someone to lift him. That’s not a guy that is a core piece. That’s not someone you build around. That’s the thing about guys like Hronek, Gostisbehere, Barrie and D’Angelo.

I live in Seattle and visit Vancouver so I’ll still be ‘blessed’ by Hronek’s presence on the ice. I’ll have to check out a Canucks game just for the lulz and I’ll @ you when I’m at Rogers when Hronek shits on the ice.

Reactions: Indiana

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
He looked good the first 30 games with Maatta. When paired with Chiarot his defensive mistakes could no longer be hidden.

I understand that Chiarot sinks anyone but Hronek isn’t the kind of guy to lift his partner. Rather, he needed someone to lift him. That’s not a guy that is a core piece. That’s not someone you build around. That’s the thing about guys like Hronek, Gostisbehere, Barrie and D’Angelo.

I live in Seattle and visit Vancouver so I’ll still be ‘blessed’ by Hronek’s presence on the ice. I’ll have to check out a Canucks game just for the lulz and I’ll @ you when I’m at Rogers when Hronek shits on the ice.
Yeah, and what’s Maatta? The most competent partner we have given him in his 5 years here? How f***ing sad is that?

Yeah I can’t wait for your unbiased review of Hronek in-person scouting … yippee

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
Yeah, and what’s Maatta? The most competent partner we have given him in his 5 years here? How f***ing sad is that?

Yeah I can’t wait for your unbiased review of Hronek in-person scouting … yippee

giphy.gif

SoupNazi

Gee Wally/SoupNazi 2024
Feb 6, 2010
Interesting how this has 2.5 times the number of replies of the Larkin thread. :laugh:

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
If we can get someone to overpay for Bert and Zadina, it would be Holland. :naughty:
I think Bert has the potential to be the most impactful player traded this year if moved to a playoff team. What ever team gets him will not be an overpayment.

Reactions: SoupNazi

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018

People overreact to these 2 Ottawa games so f***ing bad.

He also has one year left before needing a new contract and has earned a raise. It’s likely just early cap management and capitalizing on the prices in the market.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I like the trade. Done see Hronek keeping this season’s pace up long-term, and this is probably the highest value he has had up to this point.

Strike while the iron is hot.
He wasn't going to be worth his next contract, got Seider, Raymond, Rasmussen, and Berggren up for deals that offseason as well. I'm sure they could all fit rather easily but Hronek at 6-7 mil seems rough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad