Hogwarts Legacy (February 10th, 2023) - Mod warning in OP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
We'll they say their unforgiveable... but it's just name, I forgave myself for using them pretty easily :laugh:
It is kind of worth noticing that you’re using a curse that tortures people but not something I’d waste too much time thinking about. It’s just a videogame

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
So is this an open-world game, or an MP GaaS game like Destiny?

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Game looks absolutely incredible after watching some brief gameplay clips. I was worried it would be all window dressing with the Harry Potter license but it really looks like they put a lot of time in the dialogue and the combat.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Gameplay previews are getting me excited for this game!

I’m not a big Harry Potter fan but this game looks right up my alley. I love big open world games with lots of stuff to do.

I wasn’t planning to preorder this but the more I see the more comfortable I am buying it early. I still may wait for user reviews to hit though.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Apparently, Review Embargo ends at 7am Eastern on the 6th, 4 days before the official launch, but like 12 hours before whatever the Early Access you get with the Digital Deluxe edition.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Apparently, Review Embargo ends at 7am Eastern on the 6th, 4 days before the official launch, but like 12 hours before whatever the Early Access you get with the Digital Deluxe edition.
I'm gonna wait until then to put in my pre-order. Everything looks great so far but I want to be sure this time around

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Even then, how many are going to be biased and swayed strictly based on their pro or con views concerning she who must not be named? We already saw an IGN review just get crunched by the bloke's beliefs which had nothing to do with the actual gameplay, but hide it in a game review. I am also waiting for reviews before putting money down for it, but that might be a lost cause...

Last edited:

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I would say the blowback to gaming journalism when the reviews drop has the potential to be pretty bad if as many people as I think go near that "boycott" subject like IGN did in their preview. Its unlikely (though not out of the question) for it to get as bad as gamergate, but I just dont see them being able to help themselves. And quite honestly, i dont think the indie reviewers are gonna be immune on that front either.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
8 more f***ing days

and no i ain't getting no deluxe edition. i only get the base game.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Even then, how many are going to be biased and swayed strictly based on their pro or con views concerning she who must not be named? We already saw an IGN review just get crunched by the bloke's beliefs which had nothing to do with the actual gameplay, but hide it in a game review. I am also waiting for reviews before putting money down for it, but that might be a lost cause...
There are YT reviewers like LegacyKillaHD, who stay away from taking a side when these extra curriculars happen. If it is a good game, he will say so. If it is a shitty game, he will destroy it.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I got the deluxe edition just so I can murder your character before they recieve their hogwarts letter..... as the prophecy foretold :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Still too long and I'm gonna romance me some dementors :laugh:
I need to see how early you can play with deluxe. I'm morally opposed to spending more than 60/70 for a game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad