Hogwarts Legacy (February 10th, 2023) - Mod warning in OP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Wow this is coming later than I expected, thought it was out this holiday season. That said deffo looks solid

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
It was originally intended to be so. Hopefully the delay allows more polish on the game breaking bugs.... if we can leave the hilarious ones in for a couple of days though.
1662640809020.png

1662640821670.png

• Haha
Reactions: hangman005

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Playstation owners get:

• Exclusive quest "Haunted Hogsmeade Shop"
  • An Extra Dungeon
  • Cosmetic Set
  • Exclusive Shop to Sell items
  • This shop allows you to "sell items and gear at better rates than anywhere else"
  • Recipe for Felix Felicis Potion to temporarily show location of chests
All exclusive to Playstation for 12 months until February 10th 2024

Well, now I know which platform to get it on

trojansoilers

May 4, 2022
I hope that the whole school and surrounding areas are unlocked from the beginning.
I can see myself spending hours just doing nothing and exploring like I sometimes do in Red Dead Online

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

The Joker

Feb 25, 2011
I don't think they look THAT bad.
I do. Just look at the zombies in the Hufflepuff common room in the latest Gameplay. Everyone sitting and staring in the exact same way. Looked like early 2010s games. Or the guy celebrating in front of the hourglasses like a lunatic with the same moves in an endless loop. Not a fan.

Lighting looks bad too.

Last edited:

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Am I reading right that after locking some content behind the playstation they are now also going to charge $10 for a single player battle arena? I want to get this game but if they are going to lock more and more stuff in a single player game behind paywalls... I will reconsider buying it.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008

2nd Gameplay showcase. It looks amazing and so much more customizable than I thought, and I love how immersive they have made it to. This universe just allows them to do so much.
I dont want to sound like a hater, but that minimap got me a little concerned. Looking very ubisoft.

Still looking forward to this one though.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad