Post-Game Talk: Hit em with the 4 like AM34. Leafs lose 4th straight game 7 to Boston: 2-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ports

Dec 7, 2017
Rielly was brutal this series and Willy came through but that was a bad look for him on the OT goal.

Reactions: ToneDog

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Mitch Marner, Sheldon Keefe and John Tavares can GTFO of Toronto. Usually a big Rielly supporter but he can GTFO too. f***ing losers

Marner is the biggest piece of trash of them all. i don;'t want to see him in blue and white anymore.

f***ING JOKE

I need a f***ing cigarette
GEBJHe_W0AAuskV
Just smoked half a pack. And I barely smoke anymore.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
y
Well Leafs I’ve been in it with you guys ever since the 2013 choke. I give up on this franchise, sure I’ll be a fair weather casual fan maybe still but I got other things in life I need to care about more then a bunch of grown men skating on a ice surface that only know how to lose in the most dramatic possible way. It’s just not worth it anymore.
you won't be missed.

Reactions: Brown Dog

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Just laughable really. Just an abysmal franchise top down. Just resign everyone and keep it the same like usual. f***ing losers

Reactions: Kruzer31

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Marner and Reilly both got beat on that play. 20 million dollars worth of suck.

Rielly's time is up. That money needs to be spent on a true alpha who can simply do more, more often and be a gamer. His little daydreaming stick check on Pasta unaware of body positioning and puck in that OT goal was just so Morgan. Weak D, critical time.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
They finally have an excuse to clean house. Send Shanahan packing. Fire Keefe. Hire Joel Quenneville. Trade Marner for D/G upgrades. Losing this series is the best thing that could've happened to this team we would've gotten mopped by the Panthers anyway. Let's blow this shitshow up
Leafs/Panthers has no real history...a Bruins/Panthers series has way more story to it... just the way the league likes it *cough cough*

• Haha
Reactions: stealth1

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Honestly, I've been way more worked up after series. But thought we had a gutsy comeback, and we didn't play that poorly today.

Changes have to happen, but I am not as furious as past years with the result. Thought they were hell of a lot worse in Florida last year.

Reactions: Nineteen67

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
We know who is the cream. Keefe will likely be gone and hopefully they can find a 1D in a trade for Marner.
PP is fixed and they win that series.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
The PP was infuriating. I don't know how it can be that bad in a series. One goal... WTF? A lot of the time it didn't look very dangerous, either.
Whoever decided that stupid f***ing drop pass was a good idea deserves to be fired from a catapult and never coach again.

• Haha
Reactions: DitchMarner

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
This ain't on Samsonov. This is entirely on having a 4% power play, scoring a maximum of 2 goals except for 1 game. This team had some tough injuries and battled hard but they were just not good enough even if they won this. Need a big time off-season to fix some of those issues.
Oh bull crap on that. I coached 18yo goalies that would have played that puck BEFORE Pastrnak even got to it.

How does that goal to tie the game go through him once again ??? He is a sieve of great magnitude. I think Woll stops both goals.

JMHO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad