HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20190120_212602.jpg
    IMG_20190120_212602.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 9

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
If you want fun with missed calls, you should try talking to some baseball fans about using robot-umpires for the strike zone. They'll go to great lengths to tell you that the umpire being wrong is an important part of the game(!) and removing it will kill baseball.

Reactions: Virtanen18 and Fro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
damn @Cor my plans in my TEW save just blew up.

Had Kenny Omega vs. AJ Styles main event Backlash (Rollins/Owens and Bryan/Black were my top title matches). Omega was planned to win and face Rollins at MITB, but instead, I get to the match result and see AJ Styles won with a Super Styles Clash because an audible had to be called 30 minutes in because Kenny Omega got injured. Now he's gone for 4 months and my planned MITB title match is out the window, so I guess I'll be going with Styles/Owens/Rollins and hope Kenny can be back for a match vs. Rollins or Styles again at Summerslam.

Reactions: Cor

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That must be so infuriating . Dude just had to stand back an inch and they win the game .brutal. hate the Patriots but its fun to cheer against them.

Dee Ford doing that made me feel a lot better with the way the Saints lost. I'd rather have a blown call at that point in the game than take an avoidable penalty. The Saints also had the ball in overtime whereas Mahomes didn't get to see it and almost definitely would've scored. Both defenses had nothing left.

Reactions: Virtanen18

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Wow, this weather can f*** off.

Walk into work this morning was brutal, tried to hop the streetcar and they were all too packed. Didn't bother to check Uber cause the surge was gonna be insane.

Reactions: Cor

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Wow, this weather can **** off.

Walk into work this morning was brutal, tried to hop the streetcar and they were all too packed. Didn't bother to check Uber cause the surge was gonna be insane.

Yeah. I booked today off but it was purely by chance. Social media is making the commute look like a nightmare though.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I follow Ricky Gervais on Facebook and he made a comment about the "smirk kid" basically how all those kids are little shits, and man so many people, like tons, defending those kids saying they were there just to have fun and sing school songs.

Like what...? A bunch of kids show up at a Womens march in MAGA hats and they were just there for school spirit? So many excuse making morons out there. This is why I never read any internet comments. Also, its Ricky Gervais's page, I was kinda surprised at all the idiots on there.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yeah. I booked today off but it was purely by chance. Social media is making the commute look like a nightmare though.

Roads here are still awful after the storm yesterday.

I left for the office yesterday, took my 25 minutes to drive what would usually take like 7, nearly got hit twice by people losing control, saw people sliding into intersections, getting stuck.

So I turned around, went home.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Oh I watched that Fyre Festival doc last night, the netflix one, it was okay I guess. I usually have high standards for docs so I had a few criticisms but overall it was a quick watch that was semi interesting. The whole F Jerry creating it conflict of interest stuff obviously puts a damper on it.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I loved the Fyre Fest doc, also got the Hulu one to watch still.

At first it was just funny to me cause I love watching rich people get screwed over (ya'll get your jokes in now) and Billy whats-his-face is such a smug face of modern capitalism. By the end though, I really felt for the locals - apparently a GoFundMe for the lady who owned the restaurant was made to bring back her savings which is great.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I loved the Fyre Fest doc, also got the Hulu one to watch still.

At first it was just funny to me cause I love watching rich people get screwed over (ya'll get your jokes in now) and Billy whats-his-face is such a smug face of modern capitalism. By the end though, I really felt for the locals - apparently a GoFundMe for the lady who owned the restaurant was made to bring back her savings which is great.

Right when it ended I wondered if a gofundme was started for her and it was, so the doc was great in that regard. Just a lot of holes and questions I had at the end of it. Apparently the Hulu one goes into more details on Billy's finances and the fraud, which is the main topic I wanted to see covered. So I guess I might have to watch that one now.

That one comment by Billy early on "were marketing this festival to the average loser" was very telling to me.

Oh and that new business he created while out on bail? Man what a piece of shit that guy is. :laugh:

Reactions: BonMorrison

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I've been binging Gordon Ramsey shows on YT lately.

Kitchen Nightmares, Hells Kitchen, Hotel Hell, etc

It's just good TV.

Sucks that Kitchen Nightmares stopped so soon, that was easily his best show, and even he said he regrets stopping it, but he had enough of the restaurants going back on the changes he would put in, and then end up closing.

He has that new 24 hours to hell show or whatever, might check that out.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
yeah. i watch all of his (american) crap... he's hilarious. fun shows.

new one is basically kitchen nightmares, but well the title explains it....

and how is this weather worse than yesterday?!

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I prefer the British Kitchen Nightmares, feel like the American one really plays up Ramsay being angry and all the quick cuts and loud music makes it so overly produced. The British one retains all the interesting stuff without the above and it still has heart.

Reactions: SeidoN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad