HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Is New Era done making NHL hats? I saw on lids that all new era fitted hats pretty much are on sale for $16 and Fanatics has their shitty copy cat hats on there instead. I just picked up a Sharks hat on the cheap.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
@BonMorrison whatever you do don't read the Berglund depression/mental health thread in the main board.

I've resigned to the fact that the main board has pretty much become 4chan-lite.

In other main board news, Jets fans really really really hate not only the Preds but also the city of Nashville and the people who reside in it. I can admit that my team isn't the cleanest team in the world but damn you'd think that the Preds literally bombed the city of Winnipeg.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Is New Era done making NHL hats? I saw on lids that all new era fitted hats pretty much are on sale for $16 and Fanatics has their ****ty copy cat hats on there instead. I just picked up a Sharks hat on the cheap.

They lost their lisence this year for NHL.
They only have their contracts extended to each team’s team stores.

I don’t like what adidas did with the fanatic thing crap. But it’s good quality and players wear it, so meh.... it grew on me, cuz at the end I don’t really care about “brands”

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Watching the sens game with a stream from Carolina... just getting caught on their (hurricanes) celebrations. That’s amazing . So rare to see hockey teams have fun out there.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
They lost their lisence this year for NHL.
They only have their contracts extended to each team’s team stores.

I don’t like what adidas did with the fanatic thing crap. But it’s good quality and players wear it, so meh.... it grew on me, cuz at the end I don’t really care about “brands”

I don’t care much about brands either but New Era hats seem to fit my head perfectly and I really like the quality and simplicity of them.

Reactions: Disclose

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i like hats in general. yeah i like their product. (but Sens logo sucks. so i dont have anything hockey from them)
love their winter hats. they can make cowboys merchandise wearable with their boring logo. (and they're thick. really warm for dumb Quebec winters).

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Ah yes, a holy thing like prayer rugs would definitely be left at some ranch. They come all that way with them, only to abandon them when they arrive. Sure.

And I'm totally sure some Texas rancher definitely knows what they look like lmao.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I haven't read it, but I'm guessing the popular response is that he "needs to man up and stop being weak"?

More so that people don't believe hockey players are allowed to have mental health issues because they make money and play hockey for a living.

Good for Berglund, he said he wasn't happy with where he was, he missed a practice and a game, said the Sabres were right to terminate his deal, and since being home in Sweden or whatever, he's started to feel better.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I used to be annoyed by Gary V but have turned the corner on him (again) watching his videos. He's so not like these other "rich" Instagram dudes (V is actually rich) who preach sacrificing everything for money; he wants his viewers to find what they like and do that instead because happiness owns all and compares it to him being happy about working long days and doing everything he does but knowing it's not for everyone.

and then I started thinking -- well f***, I'm so disengaged at school that I find myself in a dilemma of pretty much only going and finishing because a) my grandparents will be happy and b) they'll help me with my loans which are already stupid and I still have two years left after this one even though I want to do the firefighting still, and I've recently gotten the pull to try and go train to wrestle again, even if just to take one bump to say I did it because I feel like later in life I'd really regret not at least trying it.

moral of the story, I still don't like school and I'm not happy yet -insert red face angry emoji here-

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I used to be annoyed by Gary V but have turned the corner on him (again) watching his videos. He's so not like these other "rich" Instagram dudes (V is actually rich) who preach sacrificing everything for money; he wants his viewers to find what they like and do that instead because happiness owns all and compares it to him being happy about working long days and doing everything he does but knowing it's not for everyone.

and then I started thinking -- well ****, I'm so disengaged at school that I find myself in a dilemma of pretty much only going and finishing because a) my grandparents will be happy and b) they'll help me with my loans which are already stupid and I still have two years left after this one even though I want to do the firefighting still, and I've recently gotten the pull to try and go train to wrestle again, even if just to take one bump to say I did it because I feel like later in life I'd really regret not at least trying it.

moral of the story, I still don't like school and I'm not happy yet -insert red face angry emoji here-

My rational advice is to at least finish and then go for something you’d really like to do. If it fails at least you have something to fall back on. Give yourself a time frame to accomplish something you like. If it doesn’t work then you can go do a job you hate like most people. :D

This is advice I would have given myself 10-15 years ago while finishing college.

Reactions: Fro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad