HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
ngl i was hoping your portfolio would be public on your FB when i found it. genuinely curious on seeing your work.

been trying this morning to put up some low resolution crap for you creeps.... zero motivation to work for free lol.
ill show you all eventualy for sure... i really dont wanna link my own page for obvious reasons. (like, its a small world. ive lost a job here in HF for talking too much about a certain video game company i was working.)

Reactions: BonMorrison

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
also just had another mental breakdown cause of this stupid ONLINE accounting class so I said f*** it, this ain't worth my GPA this semester.

I still have no idea how you teach a class like that online when it moves so quick and there are so many questions that need to be answered.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think this is finally the night a certain someone has things really begin to crumble around them in the USA.......

Cough45cough

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
also just had another mental breakdown cause of this stupid ONLINE accounting class so I said **** it, this ain't worth my GPA this semester.

I still have no idea how you teach a class like that online when it moves so quick and there are so many questions that need to be answered.

I don't think online classes were as big when I graduated but I only took 1 and it was in grad school. I didn't like it whatsoever and just found it weird. I like the immersion of being in an actual class room.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't think online classes were as big when I graduated but I only took 1 and it was in grad school. I didn't like it whatsoever and just found it weird. I like the immersion of being in an actual class room.
It moves so ridiculously fast that I’m just like “how the f*** did he get that number?” and am left more confused than anything. It also doesn’t help that the wording for the quizzes are really dumb and leave high chance for error.

Decided it’s not worth it for my GPA sake and mentally lol

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Online classes are the worst thing ever. I signed up for one in college thinking it would be a piece of cake and just coast.

Then about 4 days later I straight up forgot it existed. Yada yada yada....

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i have no opinion on that since ive never tried. but for me when i dropped out of high school. i went to a adult school thing.... there was no class to teach. they gave you a book and you figured it out. when you were ready for your exam/test. you just asked the teacher and he would just give it to you.

i.... did 2 my last 2 years of high school in 6 months and thats by not going in after lunch break.... it was perfect for me. i imagine its nothing like that but to me it was easier to figure it out by myself at my own pace than to learn from some teachers that arent just meant to teach.

(im not comparing highschool crap to college/university... just saying it was easier for me that way)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad