HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
My rational advice is to at least finish and then go for something you’d really like to do. If it fails at least you have something to fall back on. Give yourself a time frame to accomplish something you like. If it doesn’t work then you can go do a job you hate like most people. :D

This is advice I would have given myself 10-15 years ago while finishing college.
that's probably what I'm going to end up doing. I've become sick of numbers and finance though so I might major in marketing and finish that, although if in a year I still feel like the pull to pursue wrestling is there I'll start training too, while also doing the stuff I need for firefighting. At most, the marketing will be applied to if/when I start a (few) side project(s) but I don't think I'd ever be able to work in an office setting after that debacle in the summer. :laugh:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
the door knob/lock that broke... didnt fixed it yet. woke up with a foot of snow downstairs with the door wide open, huhuh.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
good luck people parking in the street. theyre gonna stay there till the spring.
i have no car but forced to walk the dog. pretty f***ing brutal. buddy is covered in snow and he smells like wet dog now. f*** today.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
good luck people parking in the street. theyre gonna stay there till the spring.
i have no car but forced to walk the dog. pretty ****ing brutal. buddy is covered in snow and he smells like wet dog now. **** today.
My dumbass neighbours parked in the street. Lol gg, I don’t even feel bad cause they make it that much more difficult to back out of my driveway since they park on the snow bank on the curb across from my house making the space even more narrow

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I mean. I can fix it but it should be the landlord paying for this. It’s the point of renting....

Yeah you're 100% rent and it can be frustrating. My fridge door broke in the summer and it wouldn't close since the seal had gone. I had to tape it shut etc. Took a month to get it replaced. He took $100 off the rent for a month...but come on.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
it Goes both ways. My brother bought a condo and he has to pay for his parking (no car) and people cutting grass and shoveling snow, etc... I don’t need to pay for that. I could do it myself. And the rest is all mine ( fridge, stove, washer, dryer, )

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@Cor :sarcasm:

Seriously. **** every nfc team that’s not mine.
I have my own rules on who can win the championship in every sport I like... making my own life a misery lol

f***ing horseshit call.

Officiating literally decided who is in the Super Bowl

Reactions: Disclose

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
The non call was BS.. but Saints defence allowed 5 yards and they came out with 2 field goals... saints offence could have finished this in the first quarter. They didn’t..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad