HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Roads are still shit.

I’ve been watching too many attitude era videos on YouTube. Also watched the Finn documentary that was produced for him before he went to WWE.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I prefer the British Kitchen Nightmares, feel like the American one really plays up Ramsay being angry and all the quick cuts and loud music makes it so overly produced. The British one retains all the interesting stuff without the above and it still has heart.

You’d like Hotel Hell then. He’s a lot less angry.

I think he’s said before that after Nightmares he’s been cutting down on his cursing because he didn’t like that it became what he was known for or something

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Just ordered a sandwich off of Skip The Dishes.

Decided to be healthy and get a salad with it.

Just got here, and it came with fries, not the salad.

I tried, not my fault :laugh:

Reactions: BonMorrison

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
CityTv online episodes have so many commercials.

Most networks will put in 2, maybe even 3 commercial breaks if you watch episodes online, but CityTV has like 6 breaks as if you’re watching it live

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I love both versions of Kitchen Nightmares. It's just straight up entertaining stuff though I feel he had like...a 95% failure rate in them still being open (at least in the episodes I saw).

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I love both versions of Kitchen Nightmares. It's just straight up entertaining stuff though I feel he had like...a 95% failure rate in them still being open (at least in the episodes I saw).

Theres actually a site that tracks the restaurants he goes to

Kitchen Nightmares Open or Closed | Reality Tv Revisited

81 of the 105 places he went to during Kitchen Nightmares ended up closing.

So he saved nearly 25% of restaurants from certain closure.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i mean not because /gordon Ramsay yelled in the local kitchen that i wanna pay 15$ for sliders or whatever lol.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
That McFarland guy's going to be in prison for the next little while for the stunt he pulled, no?

No clue how he got away with as much as he did. World-class manipulation and deception there, and he suckered everyone in.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
That McFarland guy's going to be in prison for the next little while for the stunt he pulled, no?

No clue how he got away with as much as he did. World-class manipulation and deception there, and he suckered everyone in.

I already forget the term, but 3 years in a fed prison I believe?

When he got released on bail before the trial he started a ticket scamming company while on release, selling tickets to major events he didn't have. Then his original company was fraudulent too. Guy is a sociopath. I expect him to be named to the Trump cabinet shortly here.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
ConcernedLargeDikkops-size_restricted.gif

ohhh oh ohhhhh oh
ohhh oh ohhh ohh ohhh

Reactions: Disclose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad