OT: HFPens Community Lounge: Its been 84 years... But now Karlsson is here

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I’m furious, some customer that barely comes into my store I used to talk to that for some unknown reason started avoiding me is falsely accusing me of stalking her. She was walking around telling everyone. I try and avoid attention but always seems to attract to me.
Revenge? Did she ever seem like the spiteful type? People out there are just evil and are out to get someone they even possible imagine in their own heads that you have wronged them (in place of someone who has) and... there are many assortments of crazies out there....

Does she have even the slightest reason... hard to take a focused guess...
(just saw a hitchcock the other day on the same-ish topic) :eek:

Reactions: 66-30-33

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Well both people with the chest were dead, so I had no idea it was even a part of another quest. I thought it was over and I basically failed it since they died, with the chest as my backup prize.

Also I swear I'm not trying to fight in these dialogues, they just don't like what I have to say :laugh: My group is pretty in-your-face, so I don't mind being jumped up close :laugh: I respecced Shadowheart to Tempest Cleric so she has heavy armor, I respecced Wyll to 2 levels of Paladin and then the rest Warlock, so he also has heavy armor, and I'm a barbarian. It's just poor Gale who ends up in trouble sometimes :laugh:

Yeah I've played like 58 hours or something now of actual saved time. Not sure on your play time, but you have a ways to go to catch up certainly :laugh: The real fun will be to see if I lap you with a second playhtrough :laugh:
I guess me having speak with the dead amulet (not a dead man passed on the road I don't try to get info out of) makes me sort of forget people don't speak to animals and the dead every chance they get. Pretty sure I found a note of the shipment on the wagon or dead man by the hyena's saying it must be unopened or you will die.... I remember it a few times, but entirely possible not to know that. The nature of what makes it a cool game.... there for you to discover, or not.... things out there =]

Yeah... you use shadowheart and so do i. Tempest cleric.... interesting. She's generally the weakest (yet most powerful if unleashed (for a shot or two)) but adds buffs and HAS the potential to do trouble indirectly. raise dead, silence casters, bless or bane, charm or turn,, etc etc etc... not man dmg outside 2 or 3 spells, she generally blesses and uses her light-crossbow (or now since lvl5 her bolt is 2-20dmg instead of 2-10).

I think I'm at 60 or so... I just wander around and explore and talk... sometimes I just sit and read the books :rolly: or stare at spells and read examine or stuck in the game (took me 30 minutes of wandering around before I figured on trying 'misty steps' to get into the hags fireplace... then another 15 trying to get into the hags human door :laugh:

You will lap me no doubt :laugh: by the time I restart I will hardly remember anything from the game. I'll never forget D;OS2 and that prison fight to get off the magic/source-voiding neck chain and it took me 3 hours.... that fight was so massive. My point is: I only get an hour or two a day (and that is pushing it) so such a fight took me a day or two to progress :laugh:

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I guess me having speak with the dead amulet (not a dead man passed on the road I don't try to get info out of) makes me sort of forget people don't speak to animals and the dead every chance they get. Pretty sure I found a note of the shipment on the wagon or dead man by the hyena's saying it must be unopened or you will die.... I remember it a few times, but entirely possible not to know that. The nature of what makes it a cool game.... there for you to discover, or not.... things out there =]
Oh yeah I surely missed information I should have read :laugh: I read a lot, but I certainly miss stuff. I have gotten the necklace to speak to dead too and have been using it more, but I wasn't then clearly.

Yeah... you use shadowheart and so do i. Tempest cleric.... interesting. She's generally the weakest (yet most powerful if unleashed (for a shot or two)) but adds buffs and HAS the potential to do trouble indirectly. raise dead, silence casters, bless or bane, charm or turn,, etc etc etc... not man dmg outside 2 or 3 spells, she generally blesses and uses her light-crossbow (or now since lvl5 her bolt is 2-20dmg instead of 2-10).
Tempest gives call lightning, which is a great damage spell. It also lets you add some damage to weapon attacks and lets her use Martial Weapons. I like it way more than trickery. Otherwise, I think spirit guardians would be her best damage most of the time, but it needs her to really wade into the trouble.
I think I'm at 60 or so... I just wander around and explore and talk... sometimes I just sit and read the books :rolly: or stare at spells and read examine or stuck in the game (took me 30 minutes of wandering around before I figured on trying 'misty steps' to get into the hags fireplace... then another 15 trying to get into the hags human door :laugh:
As we just noted, I clearly spend less time than you do reading :laugh: I'm sure that adds up to a lot of time, there are so many. I plan to play a "smarter" character next time through who tries to solve problems less violently, so I'll probably do that more next time.
You will lap me no doubt :laugh: by the time I restart I will hardly remember anything from the game. I'll never forget D;OS2 and that prison fight to get off the magic/source-voiding neck chain and it took me 3 hours.... that fight was so massive. My point is: I only get an hour or two a day (and that is pushing it) so such a fight took me a day or two to progress :laugh:
man I want to replay that game too :laugh: And like half a dozen Switch games and like 1000 other PC games. And exercise more and watch 1000 movies and tv shows and read books and and and :cry: :laugh:

Reactions: LOGiK

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Revenge? Did she ever seem like the spiteful type? People out there are just evil and are out to get someone they even possible imagine in their own heads that you have wronged them (in place of someone who has) and... there are many assortments of crazies out there....

Does she have even the slightest reason... hard to take a focused guess...
(just saw a hitchcock the other day on the same-ish topic) :eek:
Not worried anymore, was told she accused lots of workers stalking her also but called me out mostly. Just a crazy chick that thinks everyone wants her.

• Wow
Reactions: LOGiK and Ogrezilla

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
Not worried anymore, was told she accused lots of workers stalking her also but called me out mostly. Just a crazy chick that thinks everyone wants her.

This is one of the reasons why I don't automatically believe EVERY SINGLE accusation of sexual assault/harassment/etc until all the facts are in.

Too many Jussie Smollet's and their ilk out there

Reactions: 66-30-33

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I’m furious, some customer that barely comes into my store I used to talk to that for some unknown reason started avoiding me is falsely accusing me of stalking her. She was walking around telling everyone. I try and avoid attention but always seems to attract to me.
Mate do you live in the unhinged wanker capital of the world? You deal with a lot of oddballs, unfortunately.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
This is one of the reasons why I don't automatically believe EVERY SINGLE accusation of sexual assault/harassment/etc until all the facts are in.

Too many Jussie Smollet's and their ilk out there
One just got arrested and sentenced to two years probation near scranton pa. After apparently two big accusations against a state police officer and then a prison officer... Two years probation for pretty much destroying peoples reputations (a joke of a sentence really), though I think the second one people were on to her game.

They exist. Not just one or two... there are a great many. Be thankful you didn't get involved with her and she accused you of wrong-doing........................ it happens to people......
Scary stuff.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
1Oh yeah I surely missed information I should have read :laugh: I read a lot, but I certainly miss stuff. I have gotten the necklace to speak to dead too and have been using it more, but I wasn't then clearly.

2Tempest gives call lightning, which is a great damage spell. It also lets you add some damage to weapon attacks and lets her use Martial Weapons. I like it way more than trickery. Otherwise, I think spirit guardians would be her best damage most of the time, but it needs her to really wade into the trouble.

3As we just noted, I clearly spend less time than you do reading :laugh: I'm sure that adds up to a lot of time, there are so many. I plan to play a "smarter" character next time through who tries to solve problems less violently, so I'll probably do that more next time.

4man I want to replay that game too :laugh: And like half a dozen Switch games and like 1000 other PC games. And exercise more and watch 1000 movies and tv shows and read books and and and :cry: :laugh:
1 I took that course after dos1/2... speaking to dead and animals was integral. Basically give you hints about course of action to take. One reason I was a ranger, to easily speak to animals out the gate --- and of course it wasn't much help levels 1-3 so I switched it out.

2 Lightning sounds nice... now that I think about it I don't have much anything elemental besides her fire ball and sacred flame stuff. THE BEST, for me, aoe is my ranger and her level 2 spike spell... does 1-8 or so damage per 1.5m (now that I'm talking about it I think I already talked about it) but it works wonders man... hag went invisible and I had no idea where... so I cast aoe spikes in her house and ran outside and it is big enough range to cover large space. So she immediately had to move, took damage, broke concentration on invisible.... oh... elemental... that is going to have to be my next go through.... I have nothing. Elemental arrows and spells are it.

3 Nothing wrong with the violent approach :wg: but so many options open up for befriending them more so than killing, a benefit... one to think about. Killing also nets the most XP that I am finding atm so there is also that...

4. I ran in the heat yesterday and mowed 3 hours today... I'm so sunburned and my legs wont move. I mowed instead of my BGIII time slot today so... I'm really jones'ing to take on this hag battle, still have her four minions first... then I'm virtually finished with act one. :thumbu:
I read 3-5 pages of my book every morning out in the sunshine (crime and punishment)...
but yeah... never ever enough time in the day.
Watched infinity pool last night... what a weird film that I bet was inspired by david lynch in some form or fashion... dopplegangers and trippy light crazy scenes. Decent film, not bad, but just not great imo.
DOS2 main questline IS 100+ hours I think on the regular, not fast moving through it either... I swear it took me 3 months to finish and I was putting in serious time in to it --- I had the time to do it at that point.
OH PS****
Did you go to the furthest point south on the map? To those ancient twig and tree monster type things? And the flying gargoyle type things?
Also, no spoilers please, but did you get into the hags arcane protected safe? or whatever that is protected behind her house?

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
They exist. Not just one or two... there are a great many. Be thankful you didn't get involved with her and she accused you of wrong-doing........................ it happens to people......
Scary stuff.

Yeah you got to watch out these days sadly. All I know is I didn't do a thing to her, never even talked to her since she started avoiding me (including purposly hiding her head sometimes if she did walk past me) but I guess because I stopped talking to her after she started avoiding me I am now stalking her everywhere. :laugh: Oh well, that's life.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
1 I took that course after dos1/2... speaking to dead and animals was integral. Basically give you hints about course of action to take. One reason I was a ranger, to easily speak to animals out the gate --- and of course it wasn't much help levels 1-3 so I switched it out.
I don't do it nearly enough, but yeah I know those both help. I think I've talked to 3 or 4 animals, and would you believe me if I told you one of them turned into a fight? :laugh:

2 Lightning sounds nice... now that I think about it I don't have much anything elemental besides her fire ball and sacred flame stuff. THE BEST, for me, aoe is my ranger and her level 2 spike spell... does 1-8 or so damage per 1.5m (now that I'm talking about it I think I already talked about it) but it works wonders man... hag went invisible and I had no idea where... so I cast aoe spikes in her house and ran outside and it is big enough range to cover large space. So she immediately had to move, took damage, broke concentration on invisible.... oh... elemental... that is going to have to be my next go through.... I have nothing. Elemental arrows and spells are it.
I have a ton of magic with a Tempest Cleric, Wizard, and Warlock. CLumping up against me is a bad bad idea. On the other hand, I don't have anybody who is any good with a bow. All of my good range is magic.

3 Nothing wrong with the violent approach :wg: but so many options open up for befriending them more so than killing, a benefit... one to think about. Killing also nets the most XP that I am finding atm so there is also that...
I think the max XP in these games tends to be the peaceful approach followed by killing everyone anyway :laugh: I'm not causing that much trouble though :nod:

I ran in the heat yesterday and mowed 3 hours today... I'm so sunburned and my legs wont move. I mowed instead of my BGIII time slot today so... I'm really jones'ing to take on this hag battle, still have her four minions first... then I'm virtually finished with act one. :thumbu:
I read 3-5 pages of my book every morning out in the sunshine (crime and punishment)...
but yeah... never ever enough time in the day.
Watched infinity pool last night... what a weird film that I bet was inspired by david lynch in some form or fashion... dopplegangers and trippy light crazy scenes. Decent film, not bad, but just not great imo.
I've actually been decent at exercising lately, but could still be better. I've watched a few movies too, Thomas Crown Affair and The Man from Uncle in the last week or so. Both are pretty decent but not great movies I'd say. Fun though.

Did you go to the furthest point south on the map? To those ancient twig and tree monster type things? And the flying gargoyle type things?
Also, no spoilers please, but did you get into the hags arcane protected safe? or whatever that is protected behind her house?
I honestly don't remember :laugh:

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
1I don't do it nearly enough, but yeah I know those both help. I think I've talked to 3 or 4 animals, and would you believe me if I told you one of them turned into a fight? :laugh:

2I have a ton of magic with a Tempest Cleric, Wizard, and Warlock. CLumping up against me is a bad bad idea. On the other hand, I don't have anybody who is any good with a bow. All of my good range is magic.

3I think the max XP in these games tends to be the peaceful approach followed by killing everyone anyway :laugh: I'm not causing that much trouble though :nod:

4I've actually been decent at exercising lately, but could still be better. I've watched a few movies too, Thomas Crown Affair and The Man from Uncle in the last week or so. Both are pretty decent but not great movies I'd say. Fun though.

5I honestly don't remember :laugh:
1. Made me actually chuckle out loud :laugh: so I have to ask, there are only so many I've encountered that could be a fight.... the cow in the wayleen rest *spelling!* or the owl bear in the cave or owl bear cub, ok three... hmmm 4 if you count spiders in the dungeon of gob den.
which one was it - or other / not mentioned?

2. Good, until you get silenced or rendered castless... how do you get out of that? Or how do you deal with invulnerable enemies to casting or high casting defense?

3. I read 3 saying, peaceful approach is no way the most xp, then I said, yes that is it exactly! That is absolutely true. Double dip the xp, beat them to deception or other to befriend them, hang out with them until you can single them out and or you don't need them anymore. Then buhbye.

4. Saw both, yeah... good enough. Everyone can... tough to find time, etc motivation, time, energy?
5 Just some more xp and a weapon or gloves, not even blue gloves. No story or anything that I'm aware of, just a fight. (if you like those =P)

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
1. Made me actually chuckle out loud :laugh: so I have to ask, there are only so many I've encountered that could be a fight.... the cow in the wayleen rest *spelling!* or the owl bear in the cave or owl bear cub, ok three... hmmm 4 if you count spiders in the dungeon of gob den.
which one was it - or other / not mentioned?
it was in act 2, and it did NOT look like it could be a fight until it was :laugh: For what it's worth, I was right and he deserved to die.
2. Good, until you get silenced or rendered castless... how do you get out of that? Or how do you deal with invulnerable enemies to casting or high casting defense?
You can usually move out of silence, and honestly it seems to happen less later on for whatever reason. Very few enemies are immune to a bunch of damage types, and I can do Fire, Lightning, THunder, Necrotic, Cold, Radiant, Force, and Acid I believe. Wyll and Shadowheart are at least reasonably good with a weapon when needed.

As for running out of spells I usually run out of my rage charges before spells now that I'm higher level. But that includes using items with spells, cantrips, weapons, etc as well.

3. I read 3 saying, peaceful approach is no way the most xp, then I said, yes that is it exactly! That is absolutely true. Double dip the xp, beat them to deception or other to befriend them, hang out with them until you can single them out and or you don't need them anymore. Then buhbye.
I haven't been playing to get max XP so I don't actually know what the best way is. I think I'm up to level 10 now though, so I guess I'm doing a good job of getting it. I think max in this is 12.
4. Saw both, yeah... good enough. Everyone can... tough to find time, etc motivation, time, energy?
yes to all of those
5 Just some more xp and a weapon or gloves, not even blue gloves. No story or anything that I'm aware of, just a fight. (if you like those =P)
I like fights for sure :nod: Oh yes, I think I remember the gargoyle guys now. They exploded when they died I think? I think so far my Act 3 opinion is that it could use more fighting :laugh:
reasons to not do things. Well those plus BG3 has taken over my life :laugh:

• Haha

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
*******it was in act 2, and it did NOT look like it could be a fight until it was :laugh: For what it's worth, I was right and he deserved to die.

You can usually move out of silence, and honestly it seems to happen less later on for whatever reason. Very few enemies are immune to a bunch of damage types, and I can do Fire, Lightning, THunder, Necrotic, Cold, Radiant, Force, and Acid I believe. Wyll and Shadowheart are at least reasonably good with a weapon when needed.

As for running out of spells I usually run out of my rage charges before spells now that I'm higher level. But that includes using items with spells, cantrips, weapons, etc as well.

I haven't been playing to get max XP so I don't actually know what the best way is. I think I'm up to level 10 now though, so I guess I'm doing a good job of getting it. I think max in this is 12.

yes to all of those

I like fights for sure :nod: Oh yes, I think I remember the gargoyle guys now. They exploded when they died I think? I think so far my Act 3 opinion is that it could use more fighting :laugh:
reasons to not do things. Well those plus BG3 has taken over my life :laugh:
*****:laugh: I can only imagine you sitting there saying 'are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Playing now... kid is at school and I have a free hour or so, none to waste, on to the show!

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
That latest Ahsoka episode. :scared:

giphy.gif

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Yep. Episodes 1 & 2 for me were just okay. Then 3 got better (still not "good" but was enjoyable). And 4 escalated it.
Only thing I didnt like was how Ahsoka did not duel weld the entire episode. That to me seemed very out of character for her. Might be nitpicking too much there though.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Nobody post OT if we aren't talking about BGIII? :laugh:

@Ogrezilla hey... I finished off the hag... I got very lucky... two of her illusions landed on the trap flower and disappeared instantly. I crept in there with only 1 mate, Karlach, buffed with good and evil spell *lessens or what not attacks from fey's and etc...* so after the first attacks directed at a high hp and buffed fey protected party member, I snuck in to do hard hitting spells / attacks. Got lucky with picking which illusion... wiped her in on the second turn. Also double helped she was goaded to attack my bear tank.
Anyways... I kept the husband as a zombie mate haha... I mean... she was repulsed by him and wanted the 'alive' him... so... why waste an undead zombie :dunno:
***I don't see the benefit to keeping him as his master - he isn't at camp, so maybe it plays out later??***
Anyhow, my reason for posting, I went to the Selune Outpout in the UD... I will make my way underground to the moon rise tower or whats its name. Anyway... how's that I'd not received the 'you will leave the area - head to act II' notification box down there? I'm currently in the 'shroom head town looking for the sovereign, just spoke with the hobgoblin and mindflayer with my updated journal entries for the UD. Already fought two minotaur's and all... is this UD part of act I I'm guessing??? Which way'd you travel? You said you fought the eye ball and petrified drow... so... that is about a spit away. No spoilers kinda deal, but... is that area act I ud?

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada

@Ogrezilla hey... I finished off the hag... I got very lucky... two of her illusions landed on the trap flower and disappeared instantly. I crept in there with only 1 mate, Karlach, buffed with good and evil spell *lessens or what not attacks from fey's and etc...* so after the first attacks directed at a high hp and buffed fey protected party member, I snuck in to do hard hitting spells / attacks. Got lucky with picking which illusion... wiped her in on the second turn. Also double helped she was goaded to attack my bear tank.
Anyways... I kept the husband as a zombie mate haha... I mean... she was repulsed by him and wanted the 'alive' him... so... why waste an undead zombie :dunno:
***I don't see the benefit to keeping him as his master - he isn't at camp, so maybe it plays out later??***
Anyhow, my reason for posting, I went to the Selune Outpout in the UD... I will make my way underground to the moon rise tower or whats its name. Anyway... how's that I'd not received the 'you will leave the area - head to act II' notification box down there? I'm currently in the 'shroom head town looking for the sovereign, just spoke with the hobgoblin and mindflayer with my updated journal entries for the UD. Already fought two minotaur's and all... is this UD part of act I I'm guessing??? Which way'd you travel? You said you fought the eye ball and petrified drow... so... that is about a spit away. No spoilers kinda deal, but... is that area act I ud?
You two should just get a room :P

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

I didn't actually resurrect the zombie so she hated me. It's one of the times where I didn't love my options. She was all sad I wouldn't resurrect him but also sad that she couldn't get him back home to bury, but I had no option to help take him back or to at least dig a hole. So she hates me.

Yeah the Underdark section is still act 1. There's another map transfer to one last area to finish act 1. But there's definitely less to do in the underdark than there was above it in act 1. I actually got to the UD through the goblin base into the Salune temple I think, went and got that sword in the stone, then went to the mushroom people and went counterclockwise. So the eyeball guy was the last thing I did in that part of the map, then backtracked a bit to the next map section. I found the eyeball coming up that cliff instead of going down.

Also I think I spent a good 10 extra hours in act 1 vs act 2. Act 1 was a good bit longer for sure. It sort of seems like the game sort of funnels. Lots of wide options in act 1, act 2 is a good mix of consequences from act 1 and still making choices, and act 3 is kind of playing out your consequences from the first 2 with a handful of choices. Still not sure if there's an act 4. It kind of feels like there could be though.

Last edited:

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I didn't actually resurrect the zombie so she hated me. It's one of the times where I didn't love my options. She was all sad I wouldn't resurrect him but also sad that she couldn't get him back home to bury, but I had no option to help take him back or to at least dig a hole. So she hates me.

Yeah the Underdark section is still act 1. There's another map transfer to one last area to finish act 1. But there's definitely less to do in the underdark than there was above it in act 1. I actually got to the UD through the goblin base into the Salune temple I think, went and got that sword in the stone, then went to the mushroom people and went counterclockwise. So the eyeball guy was the last thing I did in that part of the map, then backtracked a bit to the next map section. I found the eyeball coming up that cliff instead of going down.

Also I think I spent a good 10 extra hours in act 1 vs act 2. Act 1 was a good bit longer for sure. It sort of seems like the game sort of funnels. Lots of wide options in act 1, act 2 is a good mix of consequences from act 1 and still making choices, and act 3 is kind of playing out your consequences from the first 2 with a handful of choices. Still not sure if there's an act 4. It kind of feels like there could be though.
Interesting!
DARN!! Thought 80 hours in would wrap ACT I! It didn't dawn on me there was no loading screen for the UD being act II... I agree with the counter clockwise... firstly because I didn't destroy the light in the temple of selune because I figured I could run back there or teleport or whatever, and lure any big hulking monsters lurking about in the area (at that time I saw the minotaurs so I figured I can run back -- but the light attacks me anyways so it's worthless) the eye is too strong / fast / warping around the map to get into trouble with those gate lasers.
Oh, got off track, yeah I agree with counter clockwise because it is somewhat difficult to get into that area (if you still have the selune temple in operation - as I do) while you can sneak in past the beams, alas, my pets have no sneak so it triggers on all of us collaterally (yes he can wait, etc...) so other than that direction it is not so simple to get over there, so I figure... ehhh... I already know that is a big fight, why get caught up in it now... I can explore and do a quest and make friends =] as I've spent the last few sessions fighting the redcaps / hag / minotaurs .... and that temple they sent me to looks close enough for the shroomers.
*ps sorry get side tracked, yeah that was a weird finish to the quest... she was just devestated about her husband and about her child she was going to give to ethel.. it seemed there was no way of making her happy... so usually I help, deceptively no doubt, (not to the level of ethel help though :laugh: ) I figured he'd be a pet to fight alongside but he does nothing (you speak of concequence, I suppose I shall wait for this particular one :wg: .... and oh.. I think after I brought him back there was a dialog to...... no..... i am misremembering... it was to end him one way or another, but not bury.... I can't remember. She really does seem like someone you can *add* NOT make happy after ethel had messed with her mind and body and family and baby etc etc... I don't know haha... the zombie thing was added insult but... now I feel bad haha...

Last edited:

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Anyone in Vic go to rib fest today?
Ribs (I would eat wings ironically) seem just a tad bit on the extreme level carnivorous act kinda deal... I just mean, eating flesh from actual rib cages.... borderline cannibal feeling. And I'll never forget the last time I ate ribs, it was a pre-deployment get together dinner at my buddies house and I had no idea what he was cooking... (saying no would have been simple I just didn't feel like making a big deal out of it) turns out it was his prized recipe for ribs :eek: :eek: :eek: scruples aside, I ate one or two.
*yes yes yes I get the whole any meat comes from something alive, etc... it's just..... ribs man! :laugh: *

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Ribs (I would eat wings ironically) seem just a tad bit on the extreme level carnivorous act kinda deal... I just mean, eating flesh from actual rib cages.... borderline cannibal feeling. And I'll never forget the last time I ate ribs, it was a pre-deployment get together dinner at my buddies house and I had no idea what he was cooking... (saying no would have been simple I just didn't feel like making a big deal out of it) turns out it was his prized recipe for ribs :eek: :eek: :eek: scruples aside, I ate one or two.
*yes yes yes I get the whole any meat comes from something alive, etc... it's just..... ribs man! :laugh: *
Come here, I’ll eat the meat off your ribs.

• Haha
Reactions: LOGiK and Ogrezilla
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad