OT: HFPens Community Lounge: Its been 84 years... But now Karlsson is here

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
happy wife, happy life man. :laugh:
I'm pretty sure I lost privileges to happiness when I said "I do."

As I typed that a car keeps coming into my driveway and people keep opening and shutting the car door and fleeing off when we come out. Literally everything happens at this house.
You live in a horror movie.

Embrace the villainy. Get a hockey mask and a machete, we are overpopulated.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I'm pretty sure I lost privileges to happiness when I said "I do."

You live in a horror movie.

Embrace the villainy. Get a hockey mask and a machete, we are overpopulated.
The stories I say on here make me seem like I am an attention seeker but they legit happen.:laugh: I was thinking maybe those guys were buddies of the guy that had an accident here but then they fled off and came back and fled off.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
The stories I say on here make me seem like I am an attention seeker but they legit happen.:laugh: I was thinking maybe those guys were buddies of the guy that had an accident here but then they fled off and came back and fled off.
Mate I've seen the weirdos in this province since living here and I don't even doubt it one second that these things have happened.

Reactions: 66-30-33

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I made tofu parm for a group of 11 this weekend and pretty much everyone loved it and wanted the recipe, so now I want to try other experiments with tofu to see what else good I can make :laugh:

If I can find a breakfast sandwich substitute, I'd probably be able to go all vegetarian when I'm at least eating at home.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I made tofu parm for a group of 11 this weekend and pretty much everyone loved it and wanted the recipe, so now I want to try other experiments with tofu to see what else good I can make :laugh:

If I can find a breakfast sandwich substitute, I'd probably be able to go all vegetarian when I'm at least eating at home.

Beyond Beef Sausage cut up in tofu scramble burritos rock.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
A place near campus in Chicago did a mean veggie breakfast sandwich with egg, chorizo flavored seitan, tomato, and a slice of your favorite meaty cheese. Put it on buttered bread and press it/grill it and it was great.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Suddenly in the mood for a nice steak.

The wife and I went to this place called "Meet" and it's a vegan joint in Vancouver. We had vegan poutine. We both tried a bite and said f*** this and went to Hy's and had steak and cheese toast.

You know what's f***ed up? Vegans making meat dishes with vegan shit. Wankers need to make their own shitty slop and stop copying it as a meat substitute. That shit is for quitters. Vegan sausage? Lol. It's a vegan turd. Don't disrespect sausage by making some whack ass vegan version.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

The wife and I went to this place called "Meet" and it's a vegan joint in Vancouver. We had vegan poutine. We both tried a bite and said f*** this and went to Hy's and had steak and cheese toast.

You know what's f***ed up? Vegans making meat dishes with vegan shit. Wankers need to make their own shitty slop and stop copying it as a meat substitute. That shit is for quitters. Vegan sausage? Lol. It's a vegan turd. Don't disrespect sausage by making some whack ass vegan version.
I don't think I've explored the veg substitute past the 'veggie bacon' or whatever it is, which is cardboard with bacon flavoring?
Yes I agree with the whole 'meatless by ingredient yet meat taste and name' movement is absurd. I personally eat meat as rarely as possible, it's now a treat or special dinner type thing, but I'm not a nut about it, if I eat meat I eat meat. But I am actively cutting down in a most likely futile effort to reduce 'raising life in prison just for slaughter' as I find the mere practice of it all appalling.... so I just eat veg that is veg and not a meat reminder substitute which is just pompus.
My main substitute for meat is eggs... and fish here and there.
Donno.... weird times we live.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

glad you can enjoy steak. I enjoy veggie sausage. Never will get why people care about this shit.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
glad you can enjoy steak. I enjoy veggie sausage. Never will get why people care about this shit.
It’s not a sausage no matter how meatless it is. It’s a veggie log.

I don't think I've explored the veg substitute past the 'veggie bacon' or whatever it is, which is cardboard with bacon flavoring?
Yes I agree with the whole 'meatless by ingredient yet meat taste and name' movement is absurd. I personally eat meat as rarely as possible, it's now a treat or special dinner type thing, but I'm not a nut about it, if I eat meat I eat meat. But I am actively cutting down in a most likely futile effort to reduce 'raising life in prison just for slaughter' as I find the mere practice of it all appalling.... so I just eat veg that is veg and not a meat reminder substitute which is just pompus.
My main substitute for meat is eggs... and fish here and there.
Donno.... weird times we live.
It’s like oh meat is murder, here let me eat my veggie steak. Lol. Naming it after meat products to avoid eating meat is dumb, plain and simple.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I hate both groups of "vegans who scream at meat eaters" and "meat eaters who scream at vegans"

Just enjoy what you want to enjoy and do what you want to do without being douchebags. I like eating both meat and vegan alternatives as long as it tastes good, and it really opens up new options for dinners with my GF who's pescatarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad