HFDevils Official Tickets and Prudential Center thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Concept

Jul 11, 2002
Wingdale, New York
It looks per the below that the clubs are all of sections 8 and 19, and the first few rows of the adjacent, black seats sections (noted on the map below). Note the rows with club access seem to vary depending on what side of the rink they're located. I think the glass seats get access to the new, poorly reviewed Prudential Lounge; I wouldn't bite on those unless they also get club access.

View attachment 760324
Thank you Brick City!!!

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
A friend of mine just received a sales email from a ticket rep. It starts out with "I hope you're enjoying summer so far." :help:

With how bad some parts of the organization are run, I'm shocked it hasn't seemed to carry over to the player side of things. I'm half expecting us to forfeit a game because someone forgot to charter the plane..

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
A friend of mine just received a sales email from a ticket rep. It starts out with "I hope you're enjoying summer so far." :help:

With how bad some parts of the organization are run, I'm shocked it hasn't seemed to carry over to the player side of things. I'm half expecting us to forfeit a game because someone forgot to charter the plane..

Wonder if it's this past summer or next? :laugh:

I received an e-mail last week about season tickets for 2024-25. :huh: I especially love the "tons of fans" part. :laugh:

1699896145420.png

Reactions: Colin226

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Hey all,

I'm looking to come to the CBJ game on 12/27. I've been to the Rock a couple of times before since I've been following the Devils longer than Columbus has had a team but I wanted to ask some seating opinions of those who are more familiar with the arena.

I see some cheap tickets listed in the 100 level on the Devil's shoot twice end between 107 and 101. Is there a reason those are that much cheaper than others? I sat in 107 last year when I came to a game but I probably want to experience something different. What is the best spot for the value to sit at in the arena?

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
I did a speed test of the WiFi back in October and it was something like 35 MB download and 25 MB upload. Very good especially for a crowded space.

Which network is it? I've only seen password protected networks from the 200 level.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Hey Guys, Best place to purchase tickets not too expensive for Game in January against the Hawks. 4 tix
I mean, its always hit or miss on ticketmaster resale and stubhub. Peruse the devils reddit ticket thread for anything. Id wait a little longer. Cheapest is $70 at the moment. I could see it coming down to $40 the week of

Last edited:
Reactions: DevilsHughes86

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Some realllllly good deals for tomorows game on the secondary market. Not bad for a Friday night and yes I know the opponent isn't exactly a draw.

Reactions: HBK27

Nemec

Apr 5, 2009
Bought Loft tickets for the first time in StubHub. Can I enter through a VIP entrance like VIP west?
Which entrance is closest to these seats ? Thanks.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I'm still watching out for a ticket to the 12/27 game and ticket prices seem to be holding. Being a mid week game right after Christmas, does everyone think price will continue to hold or will they drop closer to the game?

I'm just trying to decide if I should buy now or wait until closer.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I'm still watching out for a ticket to the 12/27 game and ticket prices seem to be holding. Being a mid week game right after Christmas, does everyone think price will continue to hold or will they drop closer to the game?

I'm just trying to decide if I should buy now or wait until closer.

If you're just looking for a cheap single ticket to get in the door, you'll always get a few people dumping single tickets the day of as the game gets closer. That said, what price are you hoping it gets to? I can't see it going below $45.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
The first post Christmas game is always in demand, probably only just behind Opening Night and the Ranger games, lots of college students home for the holidays.

In terms of variable pricing the game on the 23rd is listed higher than the 27th but yeah both games are in demand cause of what you said.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
In terms of variable pricing the game on the 23rd is listed higher than the 27th but yeah both games are in demand cause of what you said.
Yeah they are around the same price on StubHub now, it also isn’t every year where you get the last pre Christmas game on an actual weekend with the full weekend leading into a Monday Christmas

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Yeah they are around the same price on StubHub now, it also isn’t every year where you get the last pre Christmas game on an actual weekend with the full weekend leading into a Monday Christmas

I meant with my season tickets, the game on the 23rd was like $28 more per seat vs the 27th. I actually sold the Detroit game because the pricing for that game is absurd besides it being the last game before Xmas.

Even more so that we have 4 games that week with one being every other day. This schedule has really been awful, back to back home games, than barely any games for weeks and then 4 games in 1 week. I think we really got hosed on a bad schedule this year in terms of anything making sense.

Reactions: NJDevs26

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
No I meant I get why they actually priced that game higher, but it just hasn’t manifested that way on the secondary market yet.

Reactions: Satans Hockey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad