GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/18/19

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Lol since when have the Bolts done this "every year" ????? Can you even point to one single similar season (no)

They were a freight train last year until they went down the tubes towards the end of last season.

The every year comment was a stretch.

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
I know what Kucherov is doing, but I don’t understand it. Like... how. What?
Look at their hockey club. It's overflowing with talent, everyone has points coming out of their ass and they beat everyone by multiple goals. It is predictable, boring and probably misleading.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Their depth is gonna be ripped out hard this next season when Gourde and Kucherov's next deals start. 6 players will be needed to ice a full team while signing Point will take up whatever remaining cap space they had to begin with. They will have to move a lot of salary this offseason to ice a full 23 man team.
I think theyll be okay.

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
WTF happened in the Tampa game. Missed the last minute of the second and the first of the third and missed 3 goals
LMAO, So did I. I left the tv with 2 minutes left in the second and go back with 17 minutes left in the 3rd and it's 5-0. Don't blink I guess.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I would once again like to thank NHL scouts for being idiots and passing over an insane scorer just because he happened to be short.

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
They will prob find a way to move Callahan and Miller . Neither will be huge losses

I’d love to know Callahan’s NTC list. He’s on a good contract for a floor team. Higher cap hit than salary; one year left.

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
Tampa Bay would be a very different team if Kucherov was not on it. I really hate that the MVP has turned into best player and your team has to make the playoffs. It should always be the player who makes the rest of your team better, not who leads in points. Kucherov makes that team go, based on what I've seen.
You looking for an argument from me??? <dripping of sarcasm> : )

Reactions: SJSharksfan39
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad