GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/18/19

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
I see that I’m not allowed to bring up that the Lightning do this every year and continue to not close.

I’ll remember that before half the population of Tampa Bay jumps on my back.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The game I thought would have been a dud of the night is the game I'm currently watching because 10 goals have been scored in a period and little under 3 minutes. No defense in Chicago tonight?

Reactions: cliffclaven

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The thing that really pisses me off is some saying NO. Simply because he has a strong supporting cast. That is just plain STUPID talk. The man is possessed.

Tampa Bay would be a very different team if Kucherov was not on it. I really hate that the MVP has turned into best player and your team has to make the playoffs. It should always be the player who makes the rest of your team better, not who leads in points. Kucherov makes that team go, based on what I've seen.

Master Yoda

LA Legends
Aug 6, 2003
El Paso
They have more than enough coming off naturally through UFA.

They'll be fine.
Point is RFA and will need a contract. Probably 8M or more And unless you want to play 4 dmen they will need to sign a couple of dmen. Then the following year they need to sign Vasilevski and Sergachev. They will need to move some of their fwd depth.

Reactions: ColbyChaos

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I know what Kucherov is doing, but I don’t understand it. Like... how. What?

Simple.
He sneezes points

goal
goal
assist
assist

23-parks-and-recreation-andy-sneezing.gif

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Point is RFA and will need a contract. Probably 8M or more And unless you want to play 4 dmen they will need to sign a couple of dmen. Then the following year they need to sign Vasilevski and Sergachev. They will need to move some of their fwd depth.
They will prob find a way to move Callahan and Miller . Neither will be huge losses

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
Yeah the Lightning have too many good players - aka the best “problem” to have

Reactions: T REX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad