GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/18/19

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
Sucks for Savard, who threw himself in front of a Stamkos slapper only to redirect it in

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
For a supposed dumpster fire, at least Sens fan aren’t bored watching their team.

I know they lost Karlsson, but they have some guys that apparently can light the lamp.

This isn’t like when Buffalo scored 150 goals in 82 games

ColbyChaos

I am a made up country
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Why? Theyll be stacked next year too. And the year after that too. Theyre not an old team at all and i dont see the cap tearing them down just yet.

Their depth is gonna be ripped out hard this next season when Gourde and Kucherov's next deals start. 6 players will be needed to ice a full team while signing Point will take up whatever remaining cap space they had to begin with. They will have to move a lot of salary this offseason to ice a full 23 man team.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
WTF happened in the Tampa game. Missed the last minute of the second and the first of the third and missed 3 goals

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
It feels like every year the Lightning set themselves up as the cup favorite and every year, they are a disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad