GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/18/19

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Do you actually enjoy these meaningless 5-0 6-0 games where you just ragdoll your opponents?

I'm impressed by how good Tampa is. It could be worse. It could be the NBA where the NBA Finals was predicted before the season even began. Did anyone think Tampa was going to be this good before the season began?

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
I'm impressed by how good Tampa is. It could be worse. It could be the NBA where the NBA Finals was predicted before the season even began. Did anyone think Tampa was going to be this good before the season began?
I did. And they should be this good. Their roster is insane. At least the cap will make sure it won't stay quite as insane. And of course playoffs will be a different beast all together.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland

They were the consensus pick to win the Cup, so........

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Do you actually enjoy these meaningless 5-0 6-0 games where you just ragdoll your opponents?

Speaking as someone who's been a Lightning fan since the inaugural season; through the team being in the basement, being considered a bad joke, owned by a variety of incompetents who almost lost us the fricking franchise more than once, flirting with brief success with the Cup in '04, followed by more cellar dwelling until Vinik bought the team and hired Steve Yzerman, yeah, I'm enjoying the wins. :P

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Speaking as someone who's been a Lightning fan since the inaugural season; through the team being in the basement, being considered a bad joke, owned by a variety of incompetents who almost lost us the fricking franchise more than once, flirting with brief success with the Cup in '04, followed by more cellar dwelling until Vinik bought the team and hired Steve Yzerman, yeah, I'm enjoying the wins. :P
:clap::clap::clap:

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
The thing that really pisses me off is some saying NO. Simply because he has a strong supporting cast. That is just plain STUPID talk. The man is possessed.
Just point out the heavy drop off between 3rd and 4th on team scoring. A little perspective might help them.

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
Haha I just learned that Lecavalier was originally signed at 7.4 through next season and is still getting paid through 2027

It feels like he’s from a different eon at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad